HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+2
cdb
kobee14
6 posters

D'Youville VS Fletchers Meadow Secondary School

Poll

Whoo you think will win?

[ 11 ]
    D'Youville VS Fletchers Meadow Secondary School Bar_left69%D'Youville VS Fletchers Meadow Secondary School Bar_right [69%] 
    [ 5 ]
    D'Youville VS Fletchers Meadow Secondary School Bar_left31%D'Youville VS Fletchers Meadow Secondary School Bar_right [31%] 

Total Votes: 16
    Poll closed
    kobee14
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 382
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

D'Youville VS Fletchers Meadow Secondary School Empty D'Youville VS Fletchers Meadow Secondary School

Post by kobee14 Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:10 am

This game will be wednesday, Dec. 1st at FMSS 3:30 in case you want to watch

I personally think that this time around the game will be much closer and i predict fletchers meadow coming out with the W, this is just my opinion LOL so pleasee dont come here and start beaking about my personal thoughts because in the end it really doesnt matter
    cdb
    Freshman

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2010-10-08

D'Youville VS Fletchers Meadow Secondary School Empty Re: D'Youville VS Fletchers Meadow Secondary School

Post by cdb Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:48 am

I think your prediction has merit to it. D'Youville has a target on their back as everybody wants to beat the top team and Fletchers is as capable as anybody. This should be a great game. I wouldn't be shocked no matter who wins this game. No huge upset if Fletchers does it.
    gunta
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 373
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

D'Youville VS Fletchers Meadow Secondary School Empty Re: D'Youville VS Fletchers Meadow Secondary School

Post by gunta Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:48 am

[quote="kobee14"]This game will be wednesday, Dec. 1st at FMSS 3:30 in case you want to watch

I personally think that this time around the game will be much closer and i predict fletchers meadow coming out with the W, this is just my opinion LOL so pleasee dont come here and start beaking about my personal thoughts because in the end it really doesnt matter[/quote]

Like i told you before pick a team and stick with it.So what if Fletchers beat DY. Is it the end of the season ? Is that the deciding factor for peel? If DY beat fletchers the same thing goes it does not mean Dy win peel.Each team have a chance to go back and regroup.Dy beat fletchers in a tournament so for sure fletchers will be much better.
    This is the Ropssaa finals teams going at each other not Sandalwood.
    TrueTalkz50
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 393
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Post by TrueTalkz50 Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:49 pm

First of all no one said that sandalwood would definately ,be 100% in the rosppa finals gunta.People on this forum are just predicting that sandalwood is underated and and predicting that they might have a good seson like never before in thier three years of existence and this team is obviosly one of the top teams in peel and could be greatly matched with fletchers and dy, and actually be mentioned in the same sentence with these teams. BCSS and Acension is right under sandalwood.
    kobee14
    Sophomore

Post by kobee14 Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:11 pm

this guy gunta is honestly such a bucket hahaha -- you really havent taken in swoods possible lineup, and you keep saying dy is this dy is that lool - and you come every thread replying back to what i said LMAOO wasteeee youtt it really doesnt bother me whatsoever just makes me laugh
    TrueTalkz50
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 393
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Post by TrueTalkz50 Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:21 pm

Kobee 14 I think gunta hates brampton and thier sucess with new teams doind excelent with basketball , like evertime he post someting he qoutes the post and reply with a negative response. Mad
    kobee14
    Sophomore

Post by kobee14 Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:44 pm

lmfaoo like honestlyy, and he has the audacity to tell me to get a life lool, in previous posts all i was really trying to portray is that father goetz is not that good of a basketball team , they beat loyola by 10 points and loyola apparently went 13 -41 from the free throw line i dont even know how thats possible but on the realz loyola is a WEAK team this year... they're only notable win was against st augustine who augustine theselves is just an average - good peel team and i was at the game and trust me when i say augustine really should have won because they did not play like a team for a ;arge portion of the game even so the game went int OT...
    gunta
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 373
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Post by gunta Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:07 pm

[quote="kobee14"]this guy gunta is honestly such a bucket hahaha -- you really havent taken in swoods possible lineup, and you keep saying dy is this dy is that lool - and you come every thread replying back to what i said LMAOO wasteeee youtt it really doesnt bother me whatsoever just makes me laugh[/quote]

I think your lights are on but no one is home because you said i was a player on goetz and you kept talking to me as a goetz fan.

This is your post from monday"why dont you take in sandalwoods team!
    look at the amount of talent they , just imagine what they'd be like with ALL their players playing,, even without the 2 who arent, they are still going to be among the top 3 teams in peel , and if you even think for a second that your crap squad goetz full of no names will even have a chance against swood let alone without they're FULL team ,, youre obviosly out of your mind because you guys a a PURE SHIETT."

Now today post " keep saying dy is this dy is that " i think you looking for attention because you never knew i was a dy supporter until you were told to check my history. So when did i tell you Dy is this and Dy is that?
    It will be a long season for you because i will have my fun with you.
    I come after you because you post like you know it all when you dont even know squat.
    You ride Gotez for so long now i figure it is time to ride you.How do you think the players on that team feel with all the negative response from you.
    Lay of Goetz and i will lay off you.
    kobee14
    Sophomore

Post by kobee14 Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:35 pm

LMFAOOO
    now you just sound like a creeeper man said " imma have my fun with you" LMFAOOO AHHAHAHAHAH

and nooo - goetz is garbage Smile and i never checked your history either hahah i really dont care
    fanofafan
    Freshman

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2010-11-27

Post by fanofafan Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:51 pm

kobee14 wrote:lmfaoo like honestlyy, and he has the audacity to tell me to get a life lool, in previous posts all i was really trying to portray is that father goetz is not that good of a basketball team , they beat loyola by 10 points and loyola apparently went 13 -41 from the free throw line i dont even know how thats possible but on the realz loyola is a WEAK team this year... they're only notable win was against st augustine who augustine theselves is just an average - good peel team and i was at the game and trust me when i say augustine really should have won because they did not play like a team for a ;arge portion of the game even so the game went int OT...

there you go again bringing up goetz honestly get off their backs you sound like the craziest hater/groupie THEY SUCKKK EVERYONE KNOES IT NO ONE BRINGS THEM UP BUT YOU DID SOMEONE FORM THEIR TEAM STEAL YOUR GIRL OR SOMETHING WHO CARESS GOETZ IS SOOO IRRELEVENT DOG like you honestly so pathetic on the reals
    fanofafan
    Freshman

Post by fanofafan Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:54 pm

i REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT SCHOOL YOU GO TO IS THAT SCHOOL EVEN BETTER THEN GOETZ? LMAO ME AND GUNTA ARE BOTH D'Y SUPPOURTERS WERE NOT EVEN FANS OF GOETZ BUT ITS LIKE WERE IN A FORUM DISCUSSING BOSTON AND LAKERS AND YOUR BRINGING UP THE RAPTORS OR SOMETHING WHYYY?? WHYY DO THEY MATTER TAKE IT EASSYY
    kobee14
    Sophomore

Post by kobee14 Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:59 pm

LMFAOOO
    raptors are greazyy ahahhahahahahahaahahaa
    kobee14
    Sophomore

Post by kobee14 Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:00 pm

bargnanidoo dood on boston LOL!!!
    fanofafan
    Freshman

Post by fanofafan Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:16 pm

d'y loses a close one was tied going in to the fourth but flecthers just finished the game much better score
    49-44
    bigred
    Freshman

Number of posts : 139
    Registration date : 2009-11-09

Post by bigred Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:56 pm

This game was one of the most exciting game i saw.i would compare it to Vaughn vs Carr.
    The game went down to last 30 sec to decide the finish.It could of gone both ways well done to both teams.
    kobee14
    Sophomore

Post by kobee14 Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:10 pm

oh yeahhhhh

lmaoooo fletchers meadow!!

" START IT UP"!!!!

what about to the next team in peel is FAR second lmaoooo

goetz is DIRT and fletchers just beat DY - now watch out for sandalwoood AHHHHH!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:33 am