HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

2 posters

Interview: Future Louisville Cardinal Negus Webster-Chan.

DrewEbanks
    Freshman

Number of posts : 281
    Registration date : 2011-01-03

Interview: Future Louisville Cardinal Negus Webster-Chan. Empty Interview: Future Louisville Cardinal Negus Webster-Chan.

Post by DrewEbanks Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:37 pm

Hey Hooptowners.

Happy New Year!

My name is Drew Ebanks and I am a former Sports reporter for Global Television who covers the high school basketball scene for www.crownmagonline.com and my own blog
    http://www.dunkuverymuch.blogspot.com

I'm finally on Hooptown GTA...it's been a long time coming but I'm really excited to be on this great site and forum! I've been reading it and checking it out for years!

Crown is your number 1 source for Canadian High School basketball along with Hooptown GTA of course and we will be bringing the fire over the next few months with highlights, features and all the latest news in the Canadian High School basketball scene!

Crown is here to SUPPORT the basketball community including students and student/athletes!
    We want to bring you all the best information you can get anywhere on the Internet.
    I will also have my own section on the Crown site to discuss/feature any thing basketball related at any level.

I also have a Youtube page where I have about 40 interviews with all of the top players.
    Go to www.youtube.com and search "dunkuverymuch4life".
    Some of them include Myck Kabongo, Sim and Tanveer Bhullar, Andrew Wiggins, Kevin Pangos, Duane Notice, Isaiah Watkins, Henry Tang, and many more!

Hey if you know and up and coming special talent or hoops story email me at drew.ebanks@yahoo.com and in the subject line put "up and coming baller" or "hoops story".
    I'd love to get your suggestions. Keep me in the loop!

Check out a fresh new video interview I just conducted with future Louisville Cardinal and Toronto native Negus Webster-Chan! Go to www.crownmagonline.com and click on the picture of Negus.

Thanks for all your support and hope to hear from you soon.

[b]Drew Ebanks

Last edited by DrewEbanks on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : error)
    NEVAQUITNEVALOSE
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 338
    Registration date : 2009-10-31

Interview: Future Louisville Cardinal Negus Webster-Chan. Empty Re: Interview: Future Louisville Cardinal Negus Webster-Chan.

Post by NEVAQUITNEVALOSE Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:23 pm

His ranking is definitely on the rise. With his height playing the wing he WILL be a force. Once he adds on some muscle and a nice post game just watch out. Definitely got all american written on him.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:15 am