HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

2 posters

John Fraser Folding

Brazilian Blur
    Freshman

Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2010-10-31

John Fraser Folding Empty John Fraser Folding

Post by Brazilian Blur Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:41 am

I was told that John Fraser may be folding the basketball program. The reason is because of the lack of discipline by the players. I have said over and over that the players at this school are un-disciplined and the coach had to control this. This all started with issues at their first exhibition game and then the famous dissing of the head coach by the captain here on Hooptown. Two players had a fight at practice and I heard the coach kicked one of the players off the team but the Principal made him keep the player. After yesterday's game, something happened in the change room and the coach quit.
    I am going by what I was told by a couple of people so not sure of the actual accuracy. I have heard that there is no coach in place and the team may be cancelled. Coach, can you let us know what is going on?
    This team should have never been in Tier 1. They got whipped by Gonzaga by 30 points yesterday.
    stevelogan92
    Senior

Number of posts : 1276
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

John Fraser Folding Empty Re: John Fraser Folding

Post by stevelogan92 Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:17 pm

Yikes Gonzaga?

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:25 am