HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+2
t.baller
bramptonscout32
6 posters

York Region teams

bramptonscout32
    Freshman

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2011-01-06

York Region teams Empty York Region teams

Post by bramptonscout32 Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:45 pm

I'm very much interested on who has caught your attention.
    I like Father McGivney, but I do understand that they are in Tier two.
    Brother Andre is a very good team , i went to a tournament at their school, and noticed another team.
    St.Jean de Brebeuf was very good, they came second. Vaughn has many young talented players , including LJ merced and Brently Heath .
    t.baller
    Freshman

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

York Region teams Empty Re: York Region teams

Post by t.baller Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:02 pm

what are you talking about bramptonscout32 .. father mcgivney is a bad basketball school in markham -_- and especially their juniour team .. theyre soo bad , their senior team is okay tho/pretty gud and i heard their best gr.10 went up to play senior ball
    yhadhurn24
    Freshman

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2008-12-06

Post by yhadhurn24 Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:08 pm

[quote="t.baller"]what are you talking about bramptonscout32 .. father mcgivney is a bad basketball school in markham -_- and especially their juniour team .. theyre soo bad , their senior team is okay tho/pretty gud and i heard their best gr.10 went up to play senior ball[/quote]

This is not true about Father McGivneys senior team: they went 5-0 in division play and beat Brother Andre in the cross over, which placed them in the top tier with Vaughn, Denison and St Theresa. 2nd year in a row they won theyre division and are playing in the same division as York Region power houses Vaughn and Densison
    t.baller
    Freshman

Post by t.baller Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:08 am

okay yhadurn24 they sound pretty good the way you talk about them.. but once i looked at yraa.com i saw they got destroyed by vaughan by 50.. which is embarrasing for even a half decent team and who is their best player?
    baller#7
    baller#7
    Freshman

Number of posts : 164
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Post by baller#7 Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:04 am

[quote="t.baller"]okay yhadurn24 they sound pretty good the way you talk about them.. but once i looked at yraa.com i saw they got destroyed by vaughan by 50.. which is embarrasing for even a half decent team and who is their best player?[/quote]

who doesn't get slapped by vaughn they're probably one if the top 3 teams in the province if not the best
    t.baller
    Freshman

Post by t.baller Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:51 pm

baller#7 wrote:
    t.baller wrote:okay yhadurn24 they sound pretty good the way you talk about them.. but once i looked at yraa.com i saw they got destroyed by vaughan by 50.. which is embarrasing for even a half decent team and who is their best player?

who doesn't get slapped by vaughn they're probably one if the top 3 teams in the province if not the best

okay that's true but 50 points i mean come on
    njvaldez
    Freshman

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2011-01-31

Post by njvaldez Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:14 pm

i was at the game , and wiggins was amazing! oh man , me and my friends could tell that he wasnt playing his best , but managed to shoot threes and dunk twice in the game
    Yorkregionballer
    Freshman

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2010-12-02

Post by Yorkregionballer Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:24 pm

njvaldez wrote:i was at the game , and wiggins was amazing! oh man , me and my friends could tell that he wasnt playing his best , but managed to shoot threes and dunk twice in the game

intersteing here we are again proving my point you go to mcgivney right? you student also right ? none was talking aobut this andrew wiggins guy were TALKING ABOUT YORK REGION teams not indivuails look at the title of topic.If you are a student as it seems and intersted in basketball as it seems also maybe you work on youre game instead of being on this forum all day talking about players.JEEZ i swear hooptown forums should be recruiters,teachers,and coaches only sometimes...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:21 am