HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

4 posters

Who is better?? PEEL or PEEL???

steve.nash1
    Freshman

Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2009-01-11

Who is better?? PEEL or PEEL??? Empty Who is better?? PEEL or PEEL???

Post by steve.nash1 Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Just wondering?
    gunta
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 373
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Who is better?? PEEL or PEEL??? Empty Re: Who is better?? PEEL or PEEL???

Post by gunta Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:11 am

With the lack of basketball due to exams brings out the dumbaxx and jackaxx like you posting stupid foolish post like this.Its like you have nothing better to do.
    Who gives a crap if a peel post turns out to be trashing talking it is entertaining and keep the forum alive not a dead.

What do you want peel members to talk about Pangos and wiggins?
    Steve.nash1 when you post all your crap about Carr no one say anything but bro once you enter Peel you knocking on my door and i welcome your b/s because i will post you back down to the ground.

Why do peel post turn out to trash talking.
    The reason is us Peel members dont have a life so instead of going out and doing drugs ,alcohol or crime we stay in the forum and amuse ourselves this way our parents know where we are do your parent know where you are dumbaxx.

The moderator seem to leave your b/s threads up let see him leave this one.
    Bro you just piss me off post all these threads and post about Peel Go read a book it is exams time.
    kobee24
    Freshman

Number of posts : 221
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post by kobee24 Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:53 pm

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO guntaa.... i rate you right nowww. ahahahaahha

but leave this guy alone cuz when you think about it... me and you do the exact same thingg we just cause drama to cheeze people so who really cares however i still stand by everything i say, sometimes yes, i highly exxagerate what i say but you know what i mean anyways cut mr nash some slacl allow him to do his thing because in the end we well i know at least i have been doing this all season long however..

goetz is a mediocre team ( in other words they are crapp)
    fletchers is legit
    sandalwood is legit
    and dy is legit ( but the weakest of their teams in the past 3 years and even you must agree wit me on that)

and ofcourse nd marcy and bcss are legit as well

but as it stands their really are no stand out teams in peel this year but just like all the veterans on this site say - peel is probably the most competitive division in ontario.
    gunta
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 373
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Post by gunta Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:58 pm

Kobee lets face it i am not here to be anyone friend and that includes you we are not the same .You post so much crap but when members attack peel region where you lived you put your tail between your leg and hide instead of biting back.

This thread is useless and should be deleted my rant was to put a stop to stevenash1.
    kobee24
    Freshman

Number of posts : 221
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post by kobee24 Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:39 am

if anything he's not he ll retaliate and nor stop lmaooo

and if you look into the context of most of what i say... it's real facts and the harsh truth people need to know wether they are good or not and ill tell them

and honestly i really dont care about whoever attacks who... its when people attack me that i care, like you and thats why ive been getting back at you but then you just disappeared for a hot minute and i must say this site became rather boring without you....i missed you dawgg Sad LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

anyways i could care less about peel region... or any region apart from a couple teams

and he sint attacking peel region... he's jus wondering why convos always turn into a debate upon flethers, dy or sandalwood... correct me if im wrong bu he's never insulted the region itself..... so like ive told you a million times

chill out!! ahahhahahahahahahhaahahhaa
    TrueTalkz50
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 393
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Post by TrueTalkz50 Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:13 pm

Steve Nash dont start anything on the forum please becasue these same peel haters wud be talking bs about peel like in most threads peel is mentioned in , and yes peel is better than peel. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:12 am