HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

5 posters

LOSSA Junior Playoff Results/Schedule

Dunbarton Coach Deighan
    Freshman

Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-12-14

LOSSA Junior Playoff Results/Schedule Empty LOSSA Junior Playoff Results/Schedule

Post by Dunbarton Coach Deighan Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:37 am

Quarterfinal Action:
    St.Mary's 53 over All Saints 44
    Notre Dame over Pine Ridge
    Dunbarton 89, J.Clarke 44
    Pickering 61, Ajax 51

Semi-Final Games on Tuesday, Feb 22
    Pickering at Dunbarton - 2:30pm (time tentative)
    Notre Dame at St.Mary's - 2:00pm (time confirmed)

Final - Thursday, Feb 24 at DC/UOIT - 4:15

Last edited by Dunbarton Coach Deighan on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update scores)
    DurhamBaller23
    Freshman

Number of posts : 132
    Registration date : 2009-03-24

LOSSA Junior Playoff Results/Schedule Empty Re: LOSSA Junior Playoff Results/Schedule

Post by DurhamBaller23 Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Dunbarton vs Notre Dame in the finals is my prediction.
    But I'd have to say Notre Dame comes out winnning since they won earlier in the season. Just my prediction! Should be close either way.
    rerun
    Senior

Number of posts : 958
    Registration date : 2008-07-25

LOSSA Junior Playoff Results/Schedule Empty Re: LOSSA Junior Playoff Results/Schedule

Post by rerun Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:31 am

Quarter Final

Notre Dame (Ajax) 75 (Davion Parnsata 30) Pine Ridge 61 (Chase Vassell 29)
    ND Staff
    Freshman

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2010-12-04

Post by ND Staff Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:33 pm

rerun wrote:Quarter Final

Notre Dame (Ajax) 75 (Davion Parnsata 30) Pine Ridge 61 (Chase Vassell 29)

Sorry if the score sheet read wrong but it is spelt 'Davion Parnsalu' just as a correction.

Good game played by Pine Ridge, we wish the best of luck to them next season.
    henryj
    Freshman

Number of posts : 68
    Registration date : 2010-01-02

Post by henryj Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:56 pm

Pickering beat Dunbarton by 2
    Dunbarton Coach Deighan
    Freshman

Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-12-14

Post by Dunbarton Coach Deighan Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:41 pm

Pickering 66, Dunbarton 63
    Notre Dame over St.Mary's (i'm unsure of the score)

The game was back and forth for three quarters until early in the fourth quarter when Dunbarton built a 7 point lead. The Trojans, with the help of their enthusiastic parents, fought back to take a 3 point lead going into the final minute. An NBA size 3 pointer by Cameron Crieghtney in the final minute tied the game. At the ten second mark, Pickering inbounded the ball and Kadeem Smithen (sorry if the spelling is wrong) penetrated the lane and dished to their late season addition, David Thomas, for the winning bucket with two seconds left. The packed Dunbarton gym was dissappointed with the result, but fans were thrilled with the exciting atmosphere created by the close game. Special mention to Kadeem and David on Pickering's team for their great play today. Also, to Dunbarton's leading scorers, Cameron C. , Spencer Thomas and Jamal Reason. Finally, I want to compliment the rest of my team: Kanneil, Trejahn, Josh, Jhalil, and Akeel for playing hard today and all season.

Best of luck to Pickering and ND in Thursday's final. Either team is worthy of the title this year and the winner definately deserves an invite to St.Mike's end of year tourney.
    ND Staff
    Freshman

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2010-12-04

Post by ND Staff Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:57 pm

Notre Dame 68 (Davion Parnsalu, 30) St Mary 54 (Tyrell Thomas, 22)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:32 am