HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

2 posters

Welcome Note

HooptownGTA
    HooptownGTA
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5447
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Welcome Note Empty Welcome Note

Post by HooptownGTA Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:22 am

HooptownGTA has upgraded and moved to a new discussion board provider.

Unfortunately we were not able to migrate any of our data (such as messages & user names) to the new forum, therefore, you will have to register a user name with this board. If you use a hotmail address to register, you may have to check your "junk mail" folder for your Activation Response email from the Discussion Board.

If you read anything that offends you or might seem offensive to others, please let me know and I will delete the post(s).
    You can notify HooptownGTA by:
    1. Sending an e-mail to info@hooptowngta.com
    or
    2. Start a new topic and let me know what post(s) to delete. Do not leave a message within a topic because it might be missed.

To the Members of HooptownGTA Forums:
    Foul language and inappropriate comments will not be tolerated, and will lead to the cancellation of your membership.

Thanks for supporting high school basketball in the Greater Toronto Area.

Welcome Note Empty Re: Welcome Note

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:53 pm

Rick I like the idea of bringing a revamped forum, but I hope this does not take another hit in less users as the last one did. I will support it, but personally I do not think this was neccesary as there were no complaints to bring a new board.

Shocked
    HooptownGTA
    HooptownGTA
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5447
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Post by HooptownGTA Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:41 am

Actually, the old board had a major problems with a lot of people not receiving their confirmation email to activate their account. Also the old board had major problems with Spam Ads, so I had to limit the sign-up process, which resulted in a lot of people not being able to sign up. I'm sure has we get closer to September, the board should be in full swing again.
    SSSmooth
    SSSmooth
    Freshman

Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by SSSmooth Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:29 pm

Hey rick, it's ann oldd oldd user, couldnt register for he last forum, but the first forum, I had 2nd most posts on hooptown above, 3,500 haha!

I look forward to helping this forum grow, and watching it do so.
    But I think you should have kept the first forum going, it was HOTT!!!
    It was very plain and simple but it was insanly active. Hooptown won't be the same i'm afraid.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:43 pm