HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

2 posters

Canada basketball schedules.

Crabber
    Freshman

Number of posts : 106
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Canada basketball schedules. Empty Canada basketball schedules.

Post by Crabber Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:42 pm

I live in the USA and I am a high school basketball junkie. I am on a form in Pa. USA I have a thread called Around The Nation With Crabber. So I put up stories on top teams & top stories on players & things like that. Starting 3 years ago I started posting things about GTA teams but it is really hard to get information on your teams although this site & northpolehoops help me a lot. In the US I can get schedules of the teams. Here I can mostly get the tourney scores but it's hard to find league & no-league. This year I have been following Vaughan and I have them at 6-0 don't know if they have played more games or no. Also interested in Henry Carr, Pickering & others in top 10. Is their anyone who can give me more information. Thanks.
    Respect
    Respect
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 562
    Registration date : 2009-01-07

Canada basketball schedules. Empty Re: Canada basketball schedules.

Post by Respect Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:02 pm

Crabber, the people you should get in contact with would include Rick of HooptownGTA, Gil of Crown Magazine, Nolan of Flagrant Fouls, and Tariq of North Pole Hoops. All these guys are tuned in and operate Canadian basketball websites. They maybe able to work with you. Google their sites & email them.

What is the address of your blog/site?
    Crabber
    Freshman

Number of posts : 106
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by Crabber Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:28 pm

Respect wrote:Crabber, the people you should get in contact with would include Rick of HooptownGTA, Gil of Crown Magazine, Nolan of Flagrant Fouls, and Tariq of North Pole Hoops. All these guys are tuned in and operate Canadian basketball websites. They maybe able to work with you. Google their sites & email them.

What is the address of your blog/site?

Man, I have been busy following football in the US. But this message board pretty much tells me what I want to know. As far as the site I am on. I really do not blog, I just post articles from games or players across the nation & Canada. Their are not very many people bin Pa. who read my posts. but last year I asked if anyone really cared about what I was posting and their were enough for me to keep on going.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:43 pm