HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

2 posters

Junior Rimrocker Update

Xavier Rimrocker
    Xavier Rimrocker
    All-Star

Number of posts : 2073
    Registration date : 2008-07-26

Junior Rimrocker Update Empty Junior Rimrocker Update

Post by Xavier Rimrocker Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:02 am

Unfortunately, after 7 years supporting the Rimrocker as a partner school, St. Edmund Campion is no longer able to continue as host. I want to take a moment to thank the school and the many dedicated teachers who helped host teams over that time.

As a result, we have added a new partner school this year. I would like to welcome St. Marguerite D'Youville in Brampton as a partner in the Junior Rimrocker. They have hosted numerous tournaments and camps over the years. They also have excellent facilities and we look forward to working with them in the future.

The Junior Rimrocker will take place from Jan 10-13, 2012. We have a sizable list of returning schools and schools on the waiting list and I am currently working my way through that list to fill the 32 spaces. However, we welcome any coaches who would like to be added to the list. Spots have a habit of opening up, even at the last minute so it's never a bad idea to get on the waiting list right away if you are interested. Please remember that I only add teams when the coach contacts me, not players. The contact address is xavier-rimrocker@hotmail.com
    dybball
    Freshman

Number of posts : 210
    Registration date : 2009-09-16

Junior Rimrocker Update Empty Re: Junior Rimrocker Update

Post by dybball Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:26 am

A big thank you to Xavier Rimrocker for giving us (d'Youville) an opportunity to partner in the tournament. We are very excited to be a co-host of the biggest junior tournament in the province. We are looking forward to the event and hope to provide the same level of excellence as St. Edmund Campion did in the last 7 years.

Coach Mackenzie
    Xavier Rimrocker
    Xavier Rimrocker
    All-Star

Number of posts : 2073
    Registration date : 2008-07-26

Post by Xavier Rimrocker Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:48 am

As it stands, there will definitely be at least one space available for a team outside of the GTA (Peel, Toronto, Durham, York, Halton) and possibly two. If you will be coaching a highly competitive junior team from another part of Ontario this season and wish to enter, please e-mail me at xavier-rimrocker@hotmail.com

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:17 pm