HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

Toronto Triple Threat Atom Boys Tryout (2002) Oct. 10th

CoachMG
    Freshman

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2012-10-04

Toronto Triple Threat Atom Boys Tryout (2002) Oct. 10th Empty Toronto Triple Threat Atom Boys Tryout (2002) Oct. 10th

Post by CoachMG Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Experienced coach looking for atom aged (2002) boy basketball players that are willing to learn, work hard and have fun! I do not currently have any of my own children on this team and I know that is often a perk for parents I have talked to in the past.

There are a few spots left of the team. We will be practicing Wednesdays nights (starting now) and Saturdays (starting in December).

Our next tryout is at Western Tech (125 Evelyn Crescent) 6:00pm to 7:45pm on Oct. 10th.
    An additional tryout may take place on Oct. 17th at the same time and place.

From Oct. 24th on, our practice facility will be at Silverthorn CS/Kane which is located at 300 Kane Avenue (around Keele and Rogers)

For further information call 416 648 8488 or email marladgladstone@gmail.com

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:59 am