HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+3
baller_baller
yaboy7
B.I.D.M.
7 posters

VAUGHN ROAD Junior'sz Making A Lil Noise In Da West

B.I.D.M.
    Freshman

Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

VAUGHN ROAD Junior'sz Making A Lil Noise In Da West Empty VAUGHN ROAD Junior'sz Making A Lil Noise In Da West

Post by B.I.D.M. Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:19 am

The Vaughn Road Junior's Is Making A Lil Noise , The fact That they are 4-1 for the season so far And almost beat Richview, and had Richview on their toes... n only losing by 4, I think Vaughn Road Has A chance to win the west and go on from there... THERE 2 GRADE NINE PLAYERS RAKIM McFarlane n Mark Duncan has being a superb jobb also the fact Rakim has been in the 25 points club twice now.... Now you Cant say Tevin Turner Doesn't have help???

Do you think they can win the WEST?? OR IM I PUSHING IT TO FAR
    yaboy7
    Freshman

Number of posts : 48
    Registration date : 2008-10-09

VAUGHN ROAD Junior'sz Making A Lil Noise In Da West Empty Re: VAUGHN ROAD Junior'sz Making A Lil Noise In Da West

Post by yaboy7 Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:05 pm

they are alright, they also were losing to eci but came back to win,
    baller_baller
    Freshman

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2008-11-26

VAUGHN ROAD Junior'sz Making A Lil Noise In Da West Empty Re: VAUGHN ROAD Junior'sz Making A Lil Noise In Da West

Post by baller_baller Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:16 pm

B.I.D.M. bro ur pushing it no way they arent winning the west thy almost beat RICHVIEW i admit but only cause richview was missing 2 of there starters ther PF and the SG (2nd best player on team) if those 2 guys had been playing it would have been a easy 10-15 point game ok so in the end richview is winning the west and there gonna be facing either runnymede or vaughan road in finals so ya
    CoachPaul
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 306

Post by CoachPaul Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:31 am

Where can I see Vaugh's record for the year (who they played, scores...)?
    coachphillips
    Freshman

Number of posts : 235
    Registration date : 2008-09-07

Post by coachphillips Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:19 am

click on the link below, just click next to see their games

http://www.tdsb.on.ca/students/sports/viewscores.asp?SportName=&filtereducationunit_id=6782&filterregionid=&filtergenderid=B&filterdate=12%2F3%2F2008
    caddykid5
    caddykid5
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by caddykid5 Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:45 am

Any key players on Vaughn Road?
    CoachPaul
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 306

Post by CoachPaul Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:34 pm

Thanks coach!
    B.I.D.M.
    Freshman

Number of posts : 28

Post by B.I.D.M. Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:59 pm

The key players on Vaughn Road are Tevin Turner, Rakim Mcfarlane(has been on the 25 point club 3 times now) n Mark Duncan

Their record now is 7-2 losing to richview in overtime

but they also won at the jarvis tournament on friday jan 30th
    balltall
    Freshman

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post by balltall Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:37 pm

Richview should come out of the west. Vaughn Rd is a good team but definately not as good as Richview and another team like Martingrove. I do think they can compete with other strong teams like Weston and Thissletown. I most definately expect them to make division semi-finals and maybe the finals if they work their ass off. But thats about it i dont think they can come out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:37 pm