HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

4 posters

Taylor Johnston

steve.nash1
    Freshman

Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2009-01-11

Taylor Johnston Empty Taylor Johnston

Post by steve.nash1 Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:05 pm

This guy is always sick. How do you miss so many games in one season. He is no AC Green that's 4 sho.
    Does Binghampton know about this? Who cares I guess Carleton would beat them by 20 anyhow.

BA 2010 Sr Champs
    Coach Philippe
    Freshman

Number of posts : 284
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Taylor Johnston Empty Re: Taylor Johnston

Post by Coach Philippe Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:59 pm

^Unfortunately the above post is exactly the kind of stuff I was talking about in my Topic "Point Missed, Point Made"

(https://hooptowngtaforums.forumotion.com/senior-discussions-f1/point-missed-point-made-t2036.htm)

We really need to spread more positivity and less of the negative! Taylor Johnston is a big part of our team, and we definitely miss him when he's not available. The team has done a great job of battling and stepping up without him, but he is a valued piece of our puzzle.

If you believe any player wants to miss the 3 biggest games of his career (Oakwood, Newtonbrook and Eastern) you are definitely mistaken, especially a 5th year senior...He got very sick and that is something that is out of his control...

As far as Binghampton University goes, Coach Broadus has done a phenomenal job of turning around the program. They recently captured 1st place and the Regular season title and Top seed in the America East Tournament with an overall record of 20-8 and 13-3 in the AE Conference!

http://www.bubearcats.com/sports/mbask/index.html

I wish them continued success for the rest of this season as they have a great Coaching staff and solid team, and Taylor much success next year when he joins this strong, up and coming team!

I don't have any beef with you steve.nash1, keep up the support of GTA Ball! But let's spread positivity rather than negativity!!
    laszlo
    Freshman

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by laszlo Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:11 pm

i agree with you all the way coach.
    more positivity is always great but most of
    the negative posts are influenced by teenage angst
    which usually means thinking isn't a huge part of
    the thought process.

it's funny too because somehow i feel that most of the
    pointless jargon comes from those who are looking to make
    themselves feel better in the process.

karma has a way of working that out.

i'm hoping that all gta players that play D1 basketball all play wicked
    and go as far as they can.
    Respect
    Respect
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 562
    Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by Respect Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:10 pm

^ Well said laszlo! Most of the immature posts on this site are made by youngsters who feel that negativity is fun and are usually those with a hidden agenda. To those ignoramuses, we see through you like glass. If you have a beef, man-up and bring it in an intelligent post. You'll garner better responses and more respect that way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:28 am