HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

3 posters

Jason Calliste Commits to the University of Detroit

BEasy
    Freshman

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Jason Calliste Commits to the University of Detroit Empty Jason Calliste Commits to the University of Detroit

Post by BEasy Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:46 pm

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/recruiting/tracker/school?schoolId=2174&page=briefingroom&season=2009&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fncb%2frecruiting%2ftracker%2fschool%3fschoolId%3d2174%26page%3dbriefingroom%26season%3d2009
    Tango
    Freshman

Number of posts : 44
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Jason Calliste Commits to the University of Detroit Empty Re: Jason Calliste Commits to the University of Detroit

Post by Tango Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:03 pm

I don't know the circumstances why Jason choose to sign with Detroit, but I would prefer to see him sign with a better program. He is without a doubt one of the best guards in this years class and definitely one of the top three guards to come out of Toronto. He is a natural scorer who can score from a variety of ways. Seeing him going to Detroit makes you wonder, but of course, only he knows the circumstances why he verbals with UD.

I am still happy for him and remembers vividly the first time I see this skinny kid, with wirery legs dominated a Scarborough Blues atom division game. I knew there was no stopping him and thought the sky was the limit and I still believe today.

Kudos Jason I am so proud of you
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5295
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Jason Calliste Commits to the University of Detroit Empty Re: Jason Calliste Commits to the University of Detroit

Post by Coach Clement Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:10 pm

Jason is a very special talent!

Among the best guards I have seen in the GTA.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:28 pm