HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

2 posters

Interesting list, surprised of no East Coast presence???

knowthegame
    knowthegame
    Senior

Number of posts : 1123
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Interesting list, surprised of no East Coast presence??? Empty Interesting list, surprised of no East Coast presence???

Post by knowthegame Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:10 am

Jim, your list is not bad, just was wondering in regards to your All-Canadian list why there is no East Coast representation? Realistically, they produce some of the best players in the CIS. I'm sure there out there...in Quebec, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland. Trust me. Good list however, keep up the informative work Jim.
    bruins
    bruins
    Freshman

Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2008-08-14

Interesting list, surprised of no East Coast presence??? Empty Re: Interesting list, surprised of no East Coast presence???

Post by bruins Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:05 am

i don't think jim will be replying to your question
    knowthegame
    knowthegame
    Senior

Number of posts : 1123
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Interesting list, surprised of no East Coast presence??? Empty Re: Interesting list, surprised of no East Coast presence???

Post by knowthegame Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:51 am

No problem. I was just curious. I will most likely be making a list myself, so now worries. I think that Jim does a fantastic job with the high school scene nationally.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:56 am