HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

2 posters

WHOS ON MT TEAM NEXT YEAR THAT IS COMIN HARD AS A PLAYER?

Ballin_for_Peace
    Freshman

Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2009-05-06

WHOS ON MT TEAM NEXT YEAR THAT IS COMIN HARD AS A PLAYER? Empty WHOS ON MT TEAM NEXT YEAR THAT IS COMIN HARD AS A PLAYER?

Post by Ballin_for_Peace Thu May 21, 2009 4:39 pm

coach clement i want to kno who is comin on ur team with a bang or who from last is comin hard this year?
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5295
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

WHOS ON MT TEAM NEXT YEAR THAT IS COMIN HARD AS A PLAYER? Empty Re: WHOS ON MT TEAM NEXT YEAR THAT IS COMIN HARD AS A PLAYER?

Post by Coach Clement Fri May 22, 2009 1:22 pm

With the Gr. 9's we have coming in, all our returning players will be challenged! We have size and talent in all our players.

Everyone will have to work hard at improving their game.

There is going to be a lot of competition for playing time. bounce
    Ballin_for_Peace
    Freshman

Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2009-05-06

WHOS ON MT TEAM NEXT YEAR THAT IS COMIN HARD AS A PLAYER? Empty Re: WHOS ON MT TEAM NEXT YEAR THAT IS COMIN HARD AS A PLAYER?

Post by Ballin_for_Peace Tue May 26, 2009 9:01 pm

coach clement which gr 10s do u feel will be ur straters or will be ur factors ??
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5295
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Post by Coach Clement Tue May 26, 2009 9:09 pm

I do not pick my team in May. Players need to work on their games during the summer. What are they doing to get better?

I will see in October.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:18 am