HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+14
knowthescore
TheGrove
jaguar23
Rookie0910
Fatal
cp3_2008
nnba
ball10clutch
underdog123
silverthorn#24
TAJ
kush24
RespectAllFearNone33
memoballer
18 posters

Top players on each team in the west

memoballer
    Freshman

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-11-10

Top players on each team in the west Empty Top players on each team in the west

Post by memoballer Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:18 pm

Richview: Chevon brown, Patrich street
    Martingrove: Conor Gilmore
    Silverthorn: VJ and alex
    TCI: claion and some other good players
    Kipling: ?
    George Harvey: Ponit guard not a good team
    Lakeshore: Zak ll i know dats returning
    York Memorial: no one great
    Weston: there big man slams wit eaz
    Scarlett: not sure but herd they got some niners
    Eci: tall guy and some good niners
    West humber: Mark
    runnymede: big dat wears glasses
    Vaughn Road: Rakin mcfarlane personally i think hes the best in the west dis year
    memoballer
    Freshman

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-11-10

Top players on each team in the west Empty Re: Top players on each team in the west

Post by memoballer Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:31 pm

Can u guyz add peaple i missed out on or make ur own list
    RespectAllFearNone33
    Freshman

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2009-09-13

Top players on each team in the west Empty Re: Top players on each team in the west

Post by RespectAllFearNone33 Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:10 pm

Last edited by RespectAllFearNone33 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kush24
    Freshman

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2009-11-13

Post by kush24 Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:49 pm

Ye, memo has a sick PG this year watch out for them but harvey's too raw they got a sick guy named bowna abdi, hes rawww. Dunking on mans. I personally think harvey's takin the west dont sleep.
    TAJ
    Freshman

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by TAJ Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:04 pm

kush24.. who is Bowna Abdi?
    I never heard of him. Is he new to harvey?
    kush24
    Freshman

Post by kush24 Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:19 pm

I played at CIA Bounce with him and a few times at pick-up ball. I'm not sure if he's new but he is amazing, why do you go to harvey?
    TAJ
    Freshman

Post by TAJ Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:28 pm

yes, i do. but never heard of him. lol
    silverthorn#24
    Freshman

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by silverthorn#24 Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:53 pm

Silverthorn lets GOOOOOOOOOOO!
    underdog123
    Freshman

Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-11-14

Post by underdog123 Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:06 pm

Harvey will be the worst team i think and i think Runnymede will be up there like about 3rd ranked
    kush24
    Freshman

Post by kush24 Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:25 pm

wooww ur stupid.....Harvey's gonna beat runnymeede badd. All runnymede has is shamarke
    ball10clutch
    Freshman

Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2009-11-02

Post by ball10clutch Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:32 pm

harvey lost alot of players their not gonna be ranked this year
    kush24
    Freshman

Post by kush24 Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:11 pm

we'll see bro they already up on hooptown with a medal so step up
    nnba
    Freshman

Number of posts : 141
    Registration date : 2009-09-30

Post by nnba Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:15 pm

the tournament was soft downsview was the only good team and they smacked everybody yu guys look like a house leauge team
    underdog123
    Freshman

Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-11-14

Post by underdog123 Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:50 pm

nope as well as other players and talented grade 9s
    are you from Harvey Kush24
    TAJ
    Freshman

Post by TAJ Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:58 pm

guys, i think Kush24 is from harvey and actin stupid. Moron just want to make Harvey look bad. He has no idea what he is talking bout. Just look at him, registered 2 days ago. I think Kush24 is Abdi cuz he talks about him alot. lol
    Harvey Jrs is good but it is too early to tell where they rank in the West. There are some decent and hardworking players.
    Harvey B (bantam) team looks very good and might be a dominant team in the Bantam league.
    Once again, please dont listen to Kush24. This person is tryin to make Harvey look bad.
    cp3_2008
    Freshman

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2008-11-25

Post by cp3_2008 Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:44 pm

K Listen to all you ppl you guys are sleeping on alot of schools right now Etobicoke is off to a hot start Richview is Richview so we know what to expect.The west is fairly even this year so all teams are in the running
    Fatal
    Freshman

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Fatal Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:59 pm

cp3_2008 Don't get all hyped off a few wins. Etobicoke will get tested next week. If they do well in that tournament, that will show if they are a good team in the west. Also your game against George Harvey is going to be a tough one.
    Rookie0910
    Freshman

Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2009-12-04

Post by Rookie0910 Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:50 pm

Runnymed: Shamarkey, Tevon and bromley
    jaguar23
    jaguar23
    Freshman

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2009-12-06

Post by jaguar23 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:22 pm

For martingrove i dunt think its Conor I think its either that #1 guy or #25 cuz with out them Conor would be having 25 point games

And eci is dirt
    and i heard how richveiw only has 1 or 2 guys?
    nnba
    Freshman

Number of posts : 141
    Registration date : 2009-09-30

Post by nnba Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:23 am

ECI is dirt
    TheGrove
    Freshman

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-12-12

Post by TheGrove Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Martingrove has Emmanuel, a grade 9 PG who is very good at creating for his teammates. Connor is very inconsistent as I've seen him drop 27 then score about 6 the next game. They have a lot of very good grade 9's and I'm excited to see them in 2010-2011 when Felix Frimpong and the rest of the EBA '96's join the grade 9's of this year.
    knowthescore
    Freshman

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-05-03

Post by knowthescore Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:13 am

Martingrove's team this year, with lots of grade 9's is doing well and developing nicely. Lots of talent and only going to get better with practice. Emmanuel, Connor, Steffan, Ryan, Emre, Heinrick and more... all talented players. Connor is definitely one of the team's most dominant players and one of their most consistent/top scorers. Seven games already 25+ pts and never less than 12-15 pts in any game played this season. Also many rebounds and assists. Who from the 96 EBA team is coming to Martingrove next season?
    TheGrove
    Freshman

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-12-12

Post by TheGrove Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:35 am

knowthescore wrote:Martingrove's team this year, with lots of grade 9's is doing well and developing nicely. Lots of talent and only going to get better with practice. Emmanuel, Connor, Steffan, Ryan, Emre, Heinrick and more... all talented players. Connor is definitely one of the team's most dominant players and one of their most consistent/top scorers. Seven games already 25+ pts and never less than 12-15 pts in any game played this season. Also many rebounds and assists. Who from the 96 EBA team is coming to Martingrove next season?

My brother plays EBA#2 and he said that a lot of the players from the #1 team are going there. The only name he mentioned was Felix Frimpong who is a very good PG.
    B.I.D.M.
    Freshman

Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

Post by B.I.D.M. Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:45 pm

Vaughan Road - Alex Belgrave #25
    Toffari

and rakim mcfarlene has moved up to seniors along with mark duncan their junior guard from last year has always moved up from last year.. vaughan has rebuilt their team soo there gunna be something different this year
    jaguar23
    jaguar23
    Freshman

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2009-12-06

Post by jaguar23 Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:37 pm

Vaughn is a very good team n i think they r going 2 make alot of noice this year
    Felix is 1 of the best in is age at the pg spot
    n yes Conor is dominote in the post buh hes not doing it alone dunt forget the reason conors getting the ball down there is because stefon Emmanuel and the rest of the time set him up nice buht i do feel sorry for stefon cuz hes in grade 10 n i saw him at the double blue tip of tourny he is the camption he has the potential to be having 30 pt games buht everytime connor gets the ball he hogs it and wont even bother swinging it bak around. Same goes for Emmanuel and the 2 other shooters on that team #24 n #12 they could put up big big numbers buht connor keeps hogging the ball. I think wen connor starts allowing other people to put in work on the court then u will see the tru offensive weapons they have and u have seen Emmanuels a bit with 2 20+ games already and emmanuel does passs the ball the most on the team thats y hes probably getting like ova 10 assits game 2 go along with more than 15+ points hes really the man on there team with out him idk how gud they would be

Im saying Emmanuel is the best player on there team

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:07 am