HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+14
knowthescore
TheGrove
jaguar23
Rookie0910
Fatal
cp3_2008
nnba
ball10clutch
underdog123
silverthorn#24
TAJ
kush24
RespectAllFearNone33
memoballer
18 posters

Top players on each team in the west

TheGrove
    Freshman

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-12-12

Top players on each team in the west - Page 2 Empty Re: Top players on each team in the west

Post by TheGrove Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:38 pm

jaguar23 wrote:Vaughn is a very good team n i think they r going 2 make alot of noice this year
    Felix is 1 of the best in is age at the pg spot
    n yes Conor is dominote in the post buh hes not doing it alone dunt forget the reason conors getting the ball down there is because stefon Emmanuel and the rest of the time set him up nice buht i do feel sorry for stefon cuz hes in grade 10 n i saw him at the double blue tip of tourny he is the camption he has the potential to be having 30 pt games buht everytime connor gets the ball he hogs it and wont even bother swinging it bak around. Same goes for Emmanuel and the 2 other shooters on that team #24 n #12 they could put up big big numbers buht connor keeps hogging the ball. I think wen connor starts allowing other people to put in work on the court then u will see the tru offensive weapons they have and u have seen Emmanuels a bit with 2 20+ games already and emmanuel does passs the ball the most on the team thats y hes probably getting like ova 10 assits game 2 go along with more than 15+ points hes really the man on there team with out him idk how gud they would be

Im saying Emmanuel is the best player on there team

i agree with you 100%
    Emmanuel is a very good player who looks for his teammates first but is also a very good scoring threat. He is the main reason they are as good as they are
    Ballknowledge
    Freshman

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2009-12-18

Top players on each team in the west - Page 2 Empty Re: Top players on each team in the west

Post by Ballknowledge Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:40 pm

memoballer wrote:Richview: Chevon brown, Patrich street
    Martingrove: Conor Gilmore
    Silverthorn: VJ and alex
    TCI: claion and some other good players
    Kipling: ?
    George Harvey: Ponit guard not a good team
    Lakeshore: Zak ll i know dats returning
    York Memorial: no one great
    Weston: there big man slams wit eaz
    Scarlett: not sure but herd they got some niners
    Eci: tall guy and some good niners
    West humber: Mark
    runnymede: big dat wears glasses
    Vaughn Road: Rakin mcfarlane personally i think hes the best in the west dis year
    conner gilmore is not the best player on martingrove and vaughn road has some nice grade 9s this year
    ballernumber1111
    Freshman

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-12-22

Post by ballernumber1111 Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:23 am

i heard that on thistletown claion is not on the team any more, i heard some kid named gemel smith is da best on thistletown. He just scored 34 points against west humber a few days ago and i don't know why he's not on the 25 point club.
    Killahhh
    Killahhh
    Junior

Number of posts : 628
    Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by Killahhh Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:44 am

west humber's one of the shittiest teams, according to the tdsb site

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:48 pm