HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+11
nnba
RealTalksz
B.I.D.M.
coach taylor
ankles
TorontoBasketball
TAJ
unknownballer
ball10clutch
foreveryoung
TheGrove
15 posters

Who will win the TDSB West?

Poll

Who will win the TDSB-West?

[ 21 ]
    Who will win the TDSB West? - Page 2 Bar_left58%Who will win the TDSB West? - Page 2 Bar_right [58%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Who will win the TDSB West? - Page 2 Bar_left17%Who will win the TDSB West? - Page 2 Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who will win the TDSB West? - Page 2 Bar_left3%Who will win the TDSB West? - Page 2 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Who will win the TDSB West? - Page 2 Bar_left8%Who will win the TDSB West? - Page 2 Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Who will win the TDSB West? - Page 2 Bar_left8%Who will win the TDSB West? - Page 2 Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who will win the TDSB West? - Page 2 Bar_left3%Who will win the TDSB West? - Page 2 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who will win the TDSB West? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Who will win the TDSB West? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who will win the TDSB West? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Who will win the TDSB West? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 36
    B.I.D.M.
    Freshman

Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

Who will win the TDSB West? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will win the TDSB West?

Post by B.I.D.M. Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:33 pm

Lakeshore got slapped by vaughan road today and all of vaughan road mansz didnt even show up and also it was mostly bench players playing soo im guessin tht proves tht lakeshore really isnt a good team
    nnba
    Freshman

Number of posts : 141
    Registration date : 2009-09-30

Who will win the TDSB West? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will win the TDSB West?

Post by nnba Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:52 pm

we all know lakeshore cant play with vaughn road and George harvey tho its lakeshore haha

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:43 am