HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+16
KobeIsTheMan
goharder42
Coach Clement
youngmoney_ballin3
BSSBallHard
yetz111
rerun
JussBall
lightskinballer5
Pav_23
obabasketball
baller000
gunta
4realballer
jt
Coach Miles
20 posters

Campion Junior Boys Showdown- DRAW & RESULTS

BSSBallHard
    Freshman

Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-11-16

Campion Junior Boys Showdown- DRAW & RESULTS - Page 3 Empty Re: Campion Junior Boys Showdown- DRAW & RESULTS

Post by BSSBallHard Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:02 am

no it isnt hiding if the PLAYERS didnt choose it..& i said tht 'you beat us by like 4' cuz i thought u were frum 'zaga cuz u were boosting them soo much tlkin bout there wasnt any competition 4 them..did they win?
    Coach Miles
    Coach Miles
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2009-10-12

Campion Junior Boys Showdown- DRAW & RESULTS - Page 3 Empty Re: Campion Junior Boys Showdown- DRAW & RESULTS

Post by Coach Miles Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:34 am

rerun wrote:Omar,

Thanks for expanding the field and giving us (Pine Ridge) an opportunity to play in the tournament. It was a great experience for the players...especially since a lot of teams are really on their game right before playoffs. There was great energy and intensity in many of the games I witnessed...in particular on the defensive end....that is not usually the case in many junior basketball games.

Thanks for coming, we would love to see Pine Ridge next year in our tournament. Cheers and thanks for the compliment. Good luck in your playoffs.
    Coach Miles
    Coach Miles
    Sophomore

Post by Coach Miles Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:43 am

Coach Clement wrote:Coach Miles,

Congratulations on what had every element of an incredible event.

My only regret is that I was not there to witness some of this first hand!

You are contributing to the game in a very big way, Coach!

Thanks Coach Clement. It was my first time convening a tournament which was alot of work but now I think I have my blueprint lol. Its amazing how you continue being successful at what you do year after year.

My contribution is not even 1/10 of what you've brought and continue to bring to the game. Keep up the great work that you do. I know young coaches like myself are inspired by individuals like yourself. Now for me, its a complete full circle from recent player to coach now and I love every minute of it.
    KobeIsTheMan
    Freshman

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-02-15

Post by KobeIsTheMan Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:35 am

I heard there were some exciting games, in your opinion which were the best ones?
    baller000
    Freshman

Number of posts : 88
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by baller000 Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:31 am

Campion vs Gonzaga. Was a game of runs. Campion scored a lot of points in the paint, only hitting 1 three all game. Gonzaga was on fire from the outside hitting about 10 threes. The game came down to the last shot. Number 15 recieved the ball from Marcus in the corner and launched a fadeaway three from the baseline. It hit off the backboard from the corner ? Nd went in. Overall a great game.
    D-low
    Freshman

Number of posts : 2

Post by D-low Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:14 am

I watched all of Twin Lakes games. Every game was over within the first 2 minutes. Conradulations to all teams
    Coach Miles
    Coach Miles
    Sophomore

Post by Coach Miles Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:44 pm

KobeIsTheMan wrote:I heard there were some exciting games, in your opinion which were the best ones?

In my most unbiased opinion, our (CAM) game vs. GON @ 8am (yes very early) was definitely an excited game to watch, going to the wire.

The Gonzaga vs. Bramalea game was even better (crowd support from both sides) with Gonzaga being up most of the game with Bramalea fighting back to take them to overtime but eventually losing it in overtime.

Iroquois Ridge vs. St. Thomas Aquinas game, I was told was an excited game going to 3 overtimes.

And the last excited game that stood out was the Finals with Twin Lakes and Gonzaga given all they had, as it was their 4th game in one day, physically pushing their bodies to the limit. It was another game going to the wire. The SHOWDOWN was definitely a great tune-up for all the participating teams before the playoffs.
    D-low
    Freshman

Number of posts : 2

Post by D-low Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:05 pm

was this twin lakes team any good ?
    tee.dot
    Freshman

Number of posts : 83
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Post by tee.dot Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:56 pm

oo mann say word gonzaga didnt win it had to be dem or campion or sumptin like whos twins lakes lol lol lol
    ontballer101
    Freshman

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-02-21

Post by ontballer101 Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:39 am

I watched all of twin lakes games, they had incredible defense and pushed the ball great. They shot well and moved the ball in the final against Gonzaga as well, it's strange they haven't been noticed until now.
    Inside the lines
    Freshman

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2010-02-26

Post by Inside the lines Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:19 pm

This twin lakes (orillia) team is really good, they are not deep at all, but there top 4 are very solid, next 2 are good players. If you saw them you know they are led by Mitch Ferrell, he's the best player in Junior in his region (Georgian Bay),

They finished there season today with a big win against a strong team from Barrie Central, Ended the season with only 1 loss, 4 tournament championships and a GB championship.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:17 am