HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

2 posters

TDSB Soccer, High School Soccer??

afg_baller
    Freshman

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

TDSB Soccer, High School Soccer?? Empty TDSB Soccer, High School Soccer??

Post by afg_baller Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:45 pm

Hey I know this post is not related to basketball, but I just wanted to ask if anyone knows if there is a website like this for High school Soccer too??...

If not, does anyone know how a team can make it to City Championships? I know for basketball they take the top 2 teams in each division in each category( 4A, or 3A).. but im not sure for soccer.... How would we qualify for OFFSAA
    Thanks
    TAJ
    Freshman

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

TDSB Soccer, High School Soccer?? Empty Re: TDSB Soccer, High School Soccer??

Post by TAJ Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:41 am

Last year my team: George Harvey qualified for ofsaa. We had to play season then region playoffs, then city playoffs. And they only sent one team from our classification group (AA) to OFSAA.
    afg_baller
    Freshman

Post by afg_baller Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:45 am

Where you guys first in your division??
    TAJ
    Freshman

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by TAJ Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:01 pm

You mean in our region? No, we went to regional finals but lost to Martingrove AAA. However, we were the only AA team to go that far in regionals so we got to represent west in cities.

BTW, which school do you go to?
    afg_baller
    Freshman

Post by afg_baller Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:54 pm

Oh i go to Pearson, I played for the basketball team, and we went to city quarter finals but there were two AAA teams that went to city quarters, and we had to be 1st or 2nd in our standings for regular season for AAA. And im guessing you guys were probably 2nd in your division which is why you went to city quarters. And Are you talking about this year?.. cuz the city finals are after our season is over, because the East region plays outdoor soccer in March-May, so the city finals are like at the end of May

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:27 am