HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

3 posters

High School Facilities

Gym Coach
    Freshman

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-10-29

High School Facilities  Empty High School Facilities

Post by Gym Coach Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:19 pm

I would like to run a Basketball Instructional Camp in Toronto area but we need a school with three gyms. We require a school that has the normal gym (A/B) that is used for High School games but that also has a small gym on the side (Gym C). The Catholic and the Public School Board administrations simply tell you to apply first and go from there. Believe it or not they are far to busy to simply tell you what schools in their entire systems have three gyms. So I would like to gain direct knowledge from you student athletes, coaches, parents and fans. We are not based in Toronto and require your knowledge of Toronto schools ASAP. We thank you for your response as we realize that there are far more interesting posts that you can reply to on Hoop Town GTA.

Which Public or Catholic schools in Toronto, North York, East York, Etobicoke, Downtown, Scarborough, York Region have 3 or more gyms. Please advise. Thank you very much.
    Coach Kirk
    Freshman

Number of posts : 96
    Registration date : 2008-09-10

High School Facilities  Empty Re: High School Facilities

Post by Coach Kirk Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:03 pm

Bill Crothers (3) - York Region
    Peel Fan
    Peel Fan
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 580
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by Peel Fan Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:13 pm

No interest in using Peel schools? Almost every school in the Catholic board, and many in the public have what you;re looking for. Off the top of my head:

Carmel, Pocock, St. Joes, Campion, D'Youville, Xavier, Gonzaga, Rick Hansen, Meadowvale, Heart Lake, Turner, BCSS, Augustine, Aquinas, Notre Dame, Goetz, Mentor, etc.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm