HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

5 posters

Juevol Myles signs with Elite 8 Kansas State University

scoutdotcom
    Freshman

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Juevol Myles signs with Elite 8 Kansas State University Empty Juevol Myles signs with Elite 8 Kansas State University

Post by scoutdotcom Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:07 pm

Juevol Myles, point guard from Florida, commits to Kansas State
    By KELLIS ROBINETT
    The Kansas City Star
    More News

The Kansas State basketball team’s final scholarship is taken.

Juevol Myles, a 6-foot-1, 190-pound freshman point guard from Tallahassee (Fla.) Community College, gave an oral commitment to the Wildcats on Monday and is preparing to sign a national letter of intent.

“I’m very excited to join that program,” Myles said in a telephone interview. “I have no doubts K-State is where I want to be for the next three years.”

Myles chose the Wildcats over George Washington, Oklahoma and Nebraska.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2010/04/20/1890729/juevol-myles-point-guard-from.html#ixzz0lfh7qoHE
    acie earl 55
    acie earl 55
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 312
    Registration date : 2008-07-13

Juevol Myles signs with Elite 8 Kansas State University Empty Re: Juevol Myles signs with Elite 8 Kansas State University

Post by acie earl 55 Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:36 pm

Nice work Juevol! You've come a long way from commuting from Brampton to Pickering High everyday. Right, JT?
    rerun
    Senior

Number of posts : 958
    Registration date : 2008-07-25

Juevol Myles signs with Elite 8 Kansas State University Empty Re: Juevol Myles signs with Elite 8 Kansas State University

Post by rerun Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:43 pm

LOL....that's good one.....from the Sandlewood Strip....I may add!
    petro
    petro
    Senior

Number of posts : 1021
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Post by petro Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Ya... like he's thinking about that wicked 401 commute... perhaps he had the ETR 407 transponder as part of his Pickering deal.

SERIOUSLY... Kidding aside... great news for him... hope he's ready and takes advantage of the opportunity... he has a lot of work ahead of him on the court and in the class.

Here's another link

http://blogs.kansas.com/kstated/2010/04/20/juevol-myles-set-to-join-k-state/
    jt
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

Post by jt Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:43 pm

What yall on?? I never once said this guy is from Brampton. I only said nuff Brampton mans playing or played at Carr while they are living in Brampton. It was funny when everyone was hyping up DJ Wright a couple of years ago when he was at Carr and I would see him getting off the Sandalwood-Dixie Bus haha everyone already knows what it is.
    acie earl 55
    acie earl 55
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 312
    Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by acie earl 55 Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:45 pm

Both are important! Just ask them at Louisiana Tech. He was supposed to go two years ago - but hopefully he'll have things straightened out. This is a great opportunity for him! Sounds like Talahasee is a great foundation program for JUCO - Hope to see Wiggins Jr. make some noise next year.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:06 am