HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

2 posters

WHATS UP WITH THIS!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING??

zonekiller
    Junior

Number of posts : 649
    Registration date : 2008-08-08

WHATS UP WITH THIS!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING?? Empty WHATS UP WITH THIS!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING??

Post by zonekiller Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:23 am

http://www.neobasketball.com/Tournaments/KJSSC/Documents/2010%20KJSSC%20RULES.pdf

I took a look at flagrant fouls and saw something that was really odd. above is the link for the rules of the tournament. look at the age eligibility. the article focused on a couple of gta players playing 15u. the rules are pretty clear and they geared for the canadian teams. im not faulting the players at all. they arent the ones booking the tournaments. im sure if i go check out the sched there are more gta teams playing in the wrong age groups.

if theres an answer for this, please let me know cause im very confused...........its laid out very clearly
    Baller# 101
    Freshman

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-12-18

WHATS UP WITH THIS!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING?? Empty Re: WHATS UP WITH THIS!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING??

Post by Baller# 101 Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:39 pm

Honestly zonekiller, you need a life! I feel what you are doing is outrageous! Tracking down other teams and always having something bad to say about them. These "people" who are booking the tournaments, are the only people who are helping these kids to succeed. I just wanted to ask you what have you done to contribute to these kids.

If you have an answer please let me know.
    zonekiller
    Junior

Number of posts : 649
    Registration date : 2008-08-08

WHATS UP WITH THIS!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING?? Empty Re: WHATS UP WITH THIS!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING??

Post by zonekiller Sun May 02, 2010 9:24 pm

baller....CHILL OUT BROTHA!!! all im saying is why are our teams playing in younger age groups. to me it dont make sense why. i aint tracking down people. im looking at frickin results and it bothers me that guys are being hyped as u15 when they r really older>>>>>>>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:40 am