HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

Bill Wren Tournament in Ottawa looking for teams

Xavier Rimrocker
    Xavier Rimrocker
    All-Star

Number of posts : 2073
    Registration date : 2008-07-26

Bill Wren Tournament in Ottawa looking for teams Empty Bill Wren Tournament in Ottawa looking for teams

Post by Xavier Rimrocker Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:33 pm

I am posting this on behalf of the coach at St. Matthew in Ottawa. Xavier went to this tournament the past three years in a row and enjoyed the experience very much. Unfortunately, circumstances surrounding the board's new transportation policy will prevent us from attending this year but I recommend this tournament to any coach looking for good competition and a team bonding experience. Send me an e-mail if you are looking for hotel recommendations. Please note that any school that brings along both their senior and junior teams will have their games scheduled to ensure maximum convenience.

=================================================

St. Matthew HS in Orleans, ON is proud to once again host the 16th annual Bill Wren Classic boys basketball tournament. This year's tournament takes place November 27th through the 30th. The tournament has both junior and senior divisions, and is always filled with top teams from Ottawa and surrounding areas. Both 2007 champions (St Patrick/Senior and St. Peter/Junior) will be back to defend their titles. Out of town teams begin play on Friday, and will be scheduled as late as possible.

The tournament fills quickly, so get your registration in as soon as possible. Your registration will be considered accepted as soon as we receive your cheque.

Please follow the link below to register your team. You will be able to go back later after registering in order to update your roster.

https://notes.htgsports.com/Tourneys.nsf/Reg?OpenForm&parentunid=EC8CC3FC8ADE840C852574D300699819%1A=en

Looking forward to hearing from you!
    Jason Wren
    St Matthew HS

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:27 pm