HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

Bill Wren Sr/Jr Tournament in Ottawa

Xavier Rimrocker
    Xavier Rimrocker
    All-Star

Number of posts : 2073
    Registration date : 2008-07-26

Bill Wren Sr/Jr Tournament in Ottawa Empty Bill Wren Sr/Jr Tournament in Ottawa

Post by Xavier Rimrocker Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:27 am

I have been asked by the tournament organizer to pass on the following info to all interested senior boys and junior boys coaches. You can also contact me at xavier-rimrocker@hotmail.com for more info or hotel/sightseeing recommendations.

========
    November 25-28, 2010

The Bill Wren Classic began in 1993 to celebrate the memory of William Wren, a long-time teacher and coach from the Ottawa area. The Bill Wren Classic is hosted by St. Matthew High School in Orleans, Ontario.

The tournament features both junior and senior divisions. Each year, the tournament field is made up from many of the top teams from the Ottawa area, as well as teams from Eastern and Southern Ontario, and Western Quebec.

Each team will play a guaranteed three games, with teams that advance to the championships playing up to five games. Please note that out of town teams will not play until Friday.

Space is limited, and the tournament fills quickly, so please get your registration in as soon as possible.

Please use the following link to register your team:

https://notes.htgsports.com/Tourneys.nsf/Reg?OpenForm&ParentUNID=FF30F386ACB844458525774D006D2962&lang=en

I look forward to seeing everyone soon!

Jason Wren
    St. Matthew HS
    Jason.Wren@ottawacatholicschools.ca

Previous Senior Champions
    2009: Sacred Heart (Ottawa)
    2008: St. Matthew (Ottawa) - OFSAA AAA Champions
    2007: St. Pat's (Ottawa) - OFSAA AAA Champions
    2006: St. Francis Xavier (Mississauga)
    2005: St. Francis Xavier (Mississauga)
    2004: St. Matthew (Ottawa)

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:12 am