HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

3 posters

WHICH SCHOOL IS TAKING PEEL TITLE NEXT YEAR (TIER 1)

TrueTalkz50
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 393
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

WHICH SCHOOL IS TAKING PEEL TITLE NEXT YEAR (TIER 1) Empty WHICH SCHOOL IS TAKING PEEL TITLE NEXT YEAR (TIER 1)

Post by TrueTalkz50 Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:26 pm

There are many schools that could take the peel title next year such as d,youville mount carmel,acension ,bcss,xavier,campion fletchers.It's going to be between these schools that have potential of winning peel next year,but it all depends on if they have any good grade 10's going up to senior.I know d'youville has enough grade talented grade 10's coming up and they have a deep bench of grade 11's from this year going to grade 12,so as campion thay have a deep bench of mostly talented grade 11's going to grade 12 and they have a few grade 10's coming up,and cosidering the fact that the main players on both teams are graduating this year such as,manny sahoota,jordan clennon,tychon carter,jaidan mcdonald,and that next guy on d'youville (can't remember his name) .Next year should be interesting in peel as the teams mentioned above are peel cotenders. Shocked Idea
    jt
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

WHICH SCHOOL IS TAKING PEEL TITLE NEXT YEAR (TIER 1) Empty Re: WHICH SCHOOL IS TAKING PEEL TITLE NEXT YEAR (TIER 1)

Post by jt Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:05 pm

DY going to be strong as usual. Campion wont be that good, almost their entire senior team this year were 12s and they barely had any 11s.

The biggest surprise could be Fletchers I think next year, almost entire senior team was 11s this year.

Goetz probably be pretty good too they had lots of 11s on team.

You never know with Ascension they are always good, but never good enough to make it to the finals. If Bikram and and that other guard, quick ass man comes back they going to be a team to watch for sure.
    Mu2
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 390
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

WHICH SCHOOL IS TAKING PEEL TITLE NEXT YEAR (TIER 1) Empty Re: WHICH SCHOOL IS TAKING PEEL TITLE NEXT YEAR (TIER 1)

Post by Mu2 Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:16 am

A couple of teams with a lot of returning players (if not all returning) are Ascension, Goetz, ND, and Fletchers. I believe they will be the main threat next year. Carmel will lose most of their starters, campion will lose all starters, and d'youville lost a few but always seem to be a threat due to the amount of work they put into the program.

Goetz looked real good against d'Y in the semis last year, losing a close one (they lose 1 started I believe(mendoza))

Ascension looked real good to after bilkram came back, and they lost a close one to Loyola Oakville to qualify for Ofsaa

ND will look good....but I think Selkridge has graduated (their main threat), but have very quick guards.

The sleeper will be Fletchers. They had a ton of grade 11's last year (4 of them starters). They looked good towards the end of the season, have good grade 10's coming up (including a beast at center).

It's going to be another interesting year and I'm guessing many surprises and dissapointments.....
    jt
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

Post by jt Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:20 am

Yeah man I think this might be the year that Fletchers finally makes the finals. They definitely going to be better than Campion. In B town its either going to be DY or Fletchers in the finals.

A sick final could be Ascension vs. Fletchers would be a raw fast paced game for sure. Would be good for these two teams considering they never made it that far in ropssaa playoffs.

Anyone know if Bikram is coming back to Ascension next year?

Plus, who from DY's starting line up is coming back next year?
    TrueTalkz50
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 393
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Post by TrueTalkz50 Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:52 pm

yo jt nuff manz on the dy team is grade 11's on the team ,and i bet a couple of them are going to be a the starting lineup,but watch out fot mount carmel next year they might come out strong ,yeah but other then that its going to be next b town team winning the it or ascension(teamz to look out for,fletchers ,dy ,ascension,bcs,)don't sleep on campion they have a few underated players next year going to grade 11 and alot of underated grade 11's going to grade 12 but thier lineup is going to be small becuase they don't have alot of big guys .

Wink Basketball Shocked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:26 am