HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

4 posters

Alwayne Bigby

Caswell Cyrus
    Freshman

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2008-10-30

Alwayne Bigby Empty Alwayne Bigby

Post by Caswell Cyrus Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:55 pm

Hello, basketball fans. I was curious as to what some of you think of Alwayne Bigby of Eastern Commerce. I've seen him rated quite highly and his prospects as a D-1 athlete seem strong. To whom would you compare Bigby? What are his strengths? What are his weaknesses? Thank you very much for any help you can contribute.
    DatBaller15
    Freshman

Number of posts : 83
    Registration date : 2008-09-04

Alwayne Bigby Empty Re: Alwayne Bigby

Post by DatBaller15 Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:22 pm

Alwayne Bigby is frigging siiiiccckkk!!. His injury last season caused him to miss da season but this year its going to be over with his crazy defense, shooting game and his dunking. D-1 for sure.
    Caswell Cyrus
    Freshman

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2008-10-30

Post by Caswell Cyrus Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:19 pm

He is visiting St. Bonaventure of the Atlantic 10 Conference this weekend. Fellow Canadian Andrew Nicholson is currently a freshman at SBU. It would be a great fit for both sides, if you ask me.
    EliasCrown
    Freshman

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Post by EliasCrown Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:47 am

Hello everyone, my name is Elias from Crown magazine, I am currently writing an article on Alwayne Bigby and have had the privilege of watching him play on numerous occasions. His prospects as a D-1 athlete certainly are strong, fittingly so. He is a very hungry defender. Some of his strenghts are that he is able to attack the hoop with the ability to simultaneously have great control over his body. Bigby shoots the three well and is able to help out on both ends by grabbing boards.
    laszlo
    Freshman

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by laszlo Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:36 am

alwayne bigby is a solid player.
    i've watched him play three games this year.
    he's a verbal leader for his team, can run the point well for a bigger player
    and plays good defence. i would say his ability to hit the three is good but not great.

the nba player i would compare him to is stephen jackson.
    not in temperment though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:11 am