HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+3
loveball
steve.nash1
Nolan
7 posters

VIDEO: Play of the Tournament- Leon Alexander

Nolan
    Freshman

Number of posts : 70
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

VIDEO: Play of the Tournament- Leon Alexander  Empty VIDEO: Play of the Tournament- Leon Alexander

Post by Nolan Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:30 am

For those of you who weren't there, here was the play of the REDA Christmas Showcase. JC Richardson's Leon Alexander over two defenders.

http://www.flagrantfouls.com/2010/12/video-leon-alexander-destroys-two-defenders/
    steve.nash1
    Freshman

Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2009-01-11

VIDEO: Play of the Tournament- Leon Alexander  Empty Re: VIDEO: Play of the Tournament- Leon Alexander

Post by steve.nash1 Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:46 am

The thing I notice bout this clip is the Bootleg refs dressed in black......
    What is YAAACE thinking? They are either cheap or waiting for a lawsuit to happen.
    What happens if a kid breaks his leg? What if a fight happens?? Who is
    accountable? Are these refs insured?

Great Dunk!! However
    loveball
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 322
    Registration date : 2008-10-30

VIDEO: Play of the Tournament- Leon Alexander  Empty Re: VIDEO: Play of the Tournament- Leon Alexander

Post by loveball Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:10 pm

Steve Nash,

Get a life you bitter old man! Seriously, enough is enough... All you provide on these forums is hate and negativity... Nobody wants to hear your dam BULLLCRAP anymore man, it's pathetic.

smoothflow
    Freshman

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2010-02-01

Post by smoothflow Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:10 pm

looooooool that was rude
    TrueTalkz50
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 393
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Post by TrueTalkz50 Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:50 pm

It was dawg dat would never happen to me i would just move out the way , my goodness........
    steve.nash1
    Freshman

Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2009-01-11

Post by steve.nash1 Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:20 pm

Loveball

Who is hating? I am trying to inform people about the crap that exists in TO ball.
    Imagine Duke saying that they want to use their own refs for all league games.

Not an independent accountable body with professional refs.

This is why nobody will ever take this Prep league seriously. It is just a glorified summer league. In fact it may be worse, they don't even have real refs.
    gunta
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 373
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Post by gunta Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:26 pm

[quote="steve.nash1"]The thing I notice bout this clip is the Bootleg refs dressed in black......
    What is YAAACE thinking? They are either cheap or waiting for a lawsuit to happen.
    What happens if a kid breaks his leg? What if a fight happens?? Who is
    accountable? Are these refs insured?

Great Dunk!! However[/quote]

did you read the post by the member"gave" https://hooptowngtaforums.forumotion.com/t7544-high-profile-exhibition-games-dec-20th
    ballhard41
    Freshman

Number of posts : 297
    Registration date : 2009-11-13

Post by ballhard41 Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:21 pm

yaace wasnt even in the tournamnet

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:18 am