HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

3 posters

Players To Watch Out For This Season ?

ScoutingToronto
    Freshman

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2011-10-26

Players To Watch Out For This Season ? Empty Players To Watch Out For This Season ?

Post by ScoutingToronto Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Who do you think should get some attention this season, or any unknown ballers that should be making a name for themselves. Thoughts ?
    ncaaball
    Freshman

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2011-10-11

Players To Watch Out For This Season ? Empty Re: Players To Watch Out For This Season ?

Post by ncaaball Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Bounce will have some new starters to look out for. Grassroots has some new big men to watch. Northern Kings has guards to watch that I think will surprise everyone. JCC may be on the downside. Vaughan is still the champs but probably little change in the starters, perhaps one player, so no one new there. Blessed is still the same from what I hear. Durham seems to be the same. Etobicoke is a question mark. Bounce 2 may have some new talent to watch and they lost some as well. It should be exciting to see the new talent.
    Ball Till I Fall
    Freshman

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2010-04-20

Players To Watch Out For This Season ? Empty Re: Players To Watch Out For This Season ?

Post by Ball Till I Fall Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:08 am

Vaughn actually has a couple new guys there

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:38 am