HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

4 posters

Where Are The Peel Juniour Finals Being Held?

isolation
    Freshman

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2008-12-04

Where Are The Peel Juniour Finals Being Held? Empty Where Are The Peel Juniour Finals Being Held?

Post by isolation Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:06 pm

Is it being held at the top ranked team school (that being d'Youville) or at Sheridan College?
    Because I have been hearing alot of mixed answers as to where it will be held so I want a confirmed answer.
    Xavier Rimrocker
    Xavier Rimrocker
    All-Star

Number of posts : 2073
    Registration date : 2008-07-26

Where Are The Peel Juniour Finals Being Held? Empty Re: Where Are The Peel Juniour Finals Being Held?

Post by Xavier Rimrocker Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:13 pm

I talked to the ROPSSAA coordinator last week at OFSAA Wrestling and she said it would be held at the highest ranking school.
    TakinBallToNextLevel
    Freshman

Number of posts : 47
    Registration date : 2008-12-05

Where Are The Peel Juniour Finals Being Held? Empty Re: Where Are The Peel Juniour Finals Being Held?

Post by TakinBallToNextLevel Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:33 pm

WAT DAY IS IT ON
    stevelogan92
    Senior

Number of posts : 1276
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post by stevelogan92 Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:55 pm

[quote="Xavier Rimrocker"]I talked to the ROPSSAA coordinator last week at OFSAA Wrestling and she said it would be held at the highest ranking school.[/quote]

How do you get tickets?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 pm