HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+38
YesMars.NoMars
football_is_ma_hobby15
Banner Robinson
ballernumber1111
Ballknowledge
bball272
B.I.D.M.
TheGrove
allstar15
Fatal
RICHVIEWSAINTS11
Andrew
jaguar23
GTA West
Rookie0910
Weball67
Frenchy Montana
TAJ
ball10clutch
underdog123
kush24
cp3_2008
GhostBall
The-Spy
SCIstarballer
silverthorn#24
bears
BALLHARD
yaboy7
Yung B
Coach Clement
crushdreams101
unknownballer
Yung T
Toronto
nnba
Killahhh
ballerz12345
42 posters

Top teams in the west

Ballknowledge
    Freshman

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2009-12-18

Top teams in the west - Page 5 Empty Re: Top teams in the west

Post by Ballknowledge Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:02 pm

ballernumber1111 wrote:WHAT DID I TELL ALL YOU HARD HEADED PEOPLE TCI IS BETTER THEN MCI AND I TOLD YOU THERE GOIN TO BEAT THEM AFTER THE BREAK AND THEY DID!!!!!

Martingrove CI @ 58
    Thistletown CI 63
    Martingrove CI (58) : Connor Gilmore-22 pts

Thistletown CI (63) : Claion Campbell-34 pts
    just because you bet a team once doesnt mean your better then the team i dont go to martingrove and im not biased to anyone but i just tell the truth tci isnt better then martingrove for jounior it was luck that u won if u think ur better off a lucky win then i geuss mci senior is better then car i geuss pickering is better then car the only teams to beat car just saying everyone gets a lucky win
    TAJ
    Freshman

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by TAJ Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:04 pm

Silverthorn 91 (Vijay Bowen, 22) @ George Harvey 85 (Thornell Shah, 28) - 4 OT
    ballernumber1111
    Freshman

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-12-22

Post by ballernumber1111 Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:23 am

Ballknowledge wrote:
    ballernumber1111 wrote:WHAT DID I TELL ALL YOU HARD HEADED PEOPLE TCI IS BETTER THEN MCI AND I TOLD YOU THERE GOIN TO BEAT THEM AFTER THE BREAK AND THEY DID!!!!!

Martingrove CI @ 58
    Thistletown CI 63
    Martingrove CI (58) : Connor Gilmore-22 pts

Thistletown CI (63) : Claion Campbell-34 pts
    just because you bet a team once doesnt mean your better then the team i dont go to martingrove and im not biased to anyone but i just tell the truth tci isnt better then martingrove for jounior it was luck that u won if u think ur better off a lucky win then i geuss mci senior is better then car i geuss pickering is better then car the only teams to beat car just saying everyone gets a lucky win

everyone does not get a lucky win tci lost there first game to martingrove cause tci never had there big man playing which is claion campbell. when we faced them first game we never had a man to crash the boards and gilmore was housing us first game but since claion played second get we beat them!!! and he scored 34 pts.
    SCIstarballer
    Freshman

Number of posts : 77
    Registration date : 2008-11-14

Post by SCIstarballer Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:32 pm

the silverthorn game was a great game, i heard it was over 2 hours long
    TAJ
    Freshman

Post by TAJ Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:18 pm

[quote="SCIstarballer"]the silverthorn game was a great game, i heard it was over 2 hours long[/quote]

game started around 4:15 - 4:30 pm and ended around 7 pm!
    silverthorn#24
    Freshman

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by silverthorn#24 Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:17 pm

i gotta give much respect too harvey they played one hell of a game i had a really bad game 3 points until those 4 overtimes took over wit ezz which is why we one all i know is never again 4 overtimes styll very very sore lol
    football_is_ma_hobby15
    Freshman

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-01-06

Post by football_is_ma_hobby15 Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:12 pm

that list is whack
    eci beat george harvey and they're 5-0 so i dont know what yu kids are talkin bout
    YesMars.NoMars
    YesMars.NoMars
    Freshman

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2010-01-07

Post by YesMars.NoMars Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:51 pm

MCI shulda been in all the early lists
    they have a rele great team and they work really good as one too
    ECI is good theyve gotten stronger throughout the season and are lookin pretty promising over all i think the west tittle is gonna be between richview (who has a very good team ) MCI, ECI and TCI
    thats pretty much what i think of course i could be wrong.
    YesMars.NoMars
    YesMars.NoMars
    Freshman

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2010-01-07

Post by YesMars.NoMars Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:55 pm

Also about the applewood tournament and MCI beating ECI,
    MCI is a great team and they did come out with the win but ECI did have the lead at one point (not to make excuses), they just werent experienced enough to deal with MCI's extremely well played trap defence and theyre fast breaks so, once they do face eachother again is when ill be convinved if MCI is better then ECI
    allstar15
    Freshman

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by allstar15 Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:46 pm

Yo silverthorn #24 also know as VJ. You didnt take over with eaze, and harvey wouldve won theyre game but one of theyre best players thornell shah who had 28 in the game, only played in the 2nd half, and was fouled out in the 1st overtime. VJ the only thing u get ratings for is the 4th OT, you hit some big shots but dont be sayin u did it with eaze. Cause u know u got lucky
    silverthorn#24
    Freshman

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by silverthorn#24 Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:12 pm

allstar15 first of all thornall shah yes he is Harveys best player and is a major role man dropped 28 points trust if i was guarding him he would have never dropped that much anyways i dropped 19 in overtime so your telling me thats lucky lol w.e. if your on Harvey good luck cause your season is over 0-4 peaceee
    baller-12
    Freshman

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

Post by baller-12 Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:16 pm

Last edited by baller-12 on Tue May 11, 2010 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Toronto
    NBA

Number of posts : 1536
    Registration date : 2008-10-21

Post by Toronto Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:33 am

listen you people need to stop boosting your individual stats and talking about who scored how many points in what quarter etc because flat out if you cant make your team a contender for a championship do you really think your a great player at all? do you think cleveland would even be close to the top without lebron? do you think lakers would be winning rings with kobe? no.. none of that $hit would happen.. so seriously just shut up with that 19 points in overtime, 28 points in the game cause flat out both your schools are lost causes in the TDSB west right now.
    allstar15
    Freshman

Post by allstar15 Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:23 pm

Vj u . your soo shyt, tell me how u got benched the whole game and got to play cause ur teams players were fouled out. U had 3 points in the first 4 quarters. On like 1-12 shooting. You came in OT when the starters from GH were tired as hell and scored. So straight up your shyt. George Harvey got 2 medals from tourneys, i dont see silverthorn doin . right now. Tell me how your senior team got slapped by us and they dont even have their best player
    baller-12
    Freshman

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

Post by baller-12 Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:47 pm

VJ is . lets just leave it at that
    tilt_basketball
    Freshman

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by tilt_basketball Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:07 am

silverthorn#24,
    "allstar15 first of all thornall shah yes he is Harveys best player and is a major role man dropped 28 points trust if i was guarding him he would have never dropped that much anyways i dropped 19 in overtime so your telling me thats lucky lol w.e. if your on Harvey good luck cause your season is over 0-4 peaceee"

so why didnt u guard him then? harvey's season is over? just noticed that they are on a 4 game winning streak (2 tourny 2 league games) and are now tied with sci at 2-4. 'peaceee'
    nbastar3
    Freshman

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2010-01-15

Post by nbastar3 Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:45 pm

dunnoe
    allstar15
    Freshman

Post by allstar15 Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:14 pm

harveys win streak came to an end today at 6 with a loss to martingrove but they are definitly a good team if they make playoffs theyre record is 3-4
    TAJ
    Freshman

Post by TAJ Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:25 pm

harvey played mci today? wat was the score? high scorers?
    SCIstarballer
    Freshman

Post by SCIstarballer Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:57 pm

whoa, whoa, whoa... allstar15 are u from harvey or something ( actually i meant on the ball team) cause u been talking alot of smack about silverthorn lately. According to the standings i think if i look correctly silverthorn is above harvey in the standings with one game remaining( in the junior league). The bantam team also beat u guys when u were undefeated and the senior team i got nothin say for them, so wat they lost doesnt matter u win some games u lose, u telling me teams in the NBA dont lose games. AND o ya did ur seniors only beat us by like 10 thats definitely not gettin slapped, so get u facts straight cause i kno NONE of your teams r probably gonna win the region, and definitely not juniors.

I kno SCI might not make the playoffs thats okay they had a . a season this year, but YOUR team had high hopes with ppl boosting saying u got some street ballers playin for ur team so ur gonna be good but ur not.

Martingrove and Richview deserve to be in the finals and fight it out for who wins the west and represent us in the city championship or GTA junior chamionship if that happens in march.
    TAJ
    Freshman

Post by TAJ Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:55 pm

SCIstarballer,

As far as I know, there was one retard that was boosting our team and saying how harvey jrs will slap teams. That guy was a retard and wanted to make harvey look bad. I dont see him commenting anymore.
    The junior team had a rough start but they played well lately. I dont expect them to win the region but if they make playoffs they will certainly fight.

Harvey bantam team is pretty decent imo. They work really hard on and off the court. The team has a great personality and I am sure these guys will make Harvey proud. Mark my words, if they keep working hard (off the court) these guys will be a force in their senior years. Anyways, I would really like to see these guys win the West Region. They deserve it!

Senior team has high expectations. We beat a strong SCI team by 14 without Fidel. We know we are short handed and that's why everyone has stepped up. We know winning West Region wont be easy at all with teams like MCI, SCI and VRA. And every game in playoffs will be a dog fight. Specially 2nd round and onwards.

My Prediction for West Titles:
    Bantam: Harvey
    Juniors: Richview
    Seniors: Martingove
    SCIstarballer
    Freshman

Post by SCIstarballer Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:45 pm

Yeah i agree with you on your bantam team working hard, when i heard that your bantam beat west humber it give our bantam a heck of a scare, cause we lost to them twice and your team beat them twice. Silverthorn's bantam has been working hard as well to bring back the chamionship to our school but if only they would LISTEN then maybe we would a team to be reckon with in years to come.

Senior division is pretty tough as well, I dont expect any upsets in the quarters but whoever shows up to play in the semis, i think will win it whether it be VRA, MCI, SCI, GHCI, maybe even WHCI A, whoever wins it deserves.
    Ballknowledge
    Freshman

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2009-12-18

Post by Ballknowledge Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:07 pm

TAJ wrote:SCIstarballer,

As far as I know, there was one retard that was boosting our team and saying how harvey jrs will slap teams. That guy was a retard and wanted to make harvey look bad. I dont see him commenting anymore.
    The junior team had a rough start but they played well lately. I dont expect them to win the region but if they make playoffs they will certainly fight.

Harvey bantam team is pretty decent imo. They work really hard on and off the court. The team has a great personality and I am sure these guys will make Harvey proud. Mark my words, if they keep working hard (off the court) these guys will be a force in their senior years. Anyways, I would really like to see these guys win the West Region. They deserve it!

Senior team has high expectations. We beat a strong SCI team by 14 without Fidel. We know we are short handed and that's why everyone has stepped up. We know winning West Region wont be easy at all with teams like MCI, SCI and VRA. And every game in playoffs will be a dog fight. Specially 2nd round and onwards.

My Prediction for West Titles:
    Bantam: Harvey
    Juniors: Richview
    Seniors: Martingove
    martin grove jounior team just beat richview in the finals of the richview tourney
    SCIstarballer
    Freshman

Post by SCIstarballer Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:49 pm

yeah i heard, richview played a good game but martingrove simply played better than them and it shows in the final score. Good job, Martingrove!!
    hardstunna
    Freshman

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2009-12-28

Post by hardstunna Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:31 am

Martingrove is a really strong team beating Richview. But They Clearly did lose to Weston and Tci. West Titles will definitely be a nail-biter and playoffs should be exciting

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:30 pm