HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+38
YesMars.NoMars
football_is_ma_hobby15
Banner Robinson
ballernumber1111
Ballknowledge
bball272
B.I.D.M.
TheGrove
allstar15
Fatal
RICHVIEWSAINTS11
Andrew
jaguar23
GTA West
Rookie0910
Weball67
Frenchy Montana
TAJ
ball10clutch
underdog123
kush24
cp3_2008
GhostBall
The-Spy
SCIstarballer
silverthorn#24
bears
BALLHARD
yaboy7
Yung B
Coach Clement
crushdreams101
unknownballer
Yung T
Toronto
nnba
Killahhh
ballerz12345
42 posters

Top teams in the west

jaguar23
    jaguar23
    Freshman

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2009-12-06

Top teams in the west - Page 4 Empty Re: Top teams in the west

Post by jaguar23 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:35 pm

I think the west is going to be between martingrove and richveiw styll i would like to see Conor eman and seteffon along with the rest of martingroves jrs bang with patrick chevon and the rest of richveiw
    i peridct martingrove because Steffon and Connor and Eman are greatgetting to the basket and finishers from what i saw in the Double Blue tip of tourny and the Emery tourny connor was putting the ball in the hoop wit eze n so was steffon buht setting the all up was eman n he put the ball in the hoop to so ya
    n i styll havent seen richveiw buht from wah ive been hearing n sseeing dere rank im thinking there a ferice team
    Andrew
    Freshman

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-12-06

Post by Andrew Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:17 pm

I agree with jaguar23, Richview and martingrove are the top temas in the west and, they both have strong teams. But i think that Martingrove will win the west this year becasue they have a deeper bench and there starting lineup seems to bring instant offence
    RICHVIEWSAINTS11
    Freshman

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-12-08

Post by RICHVIEWSAINTS11 Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:56 pm

whos tci
    nnba
    Freshman

Number of posts : 141
    Registration date : 2009-09-30

Post by nnba Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:04 am

ECI is legit
    cp3_2008
    Freshman

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2008-11-25

Post by cp3_2008 Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:47 pm

lol i find this funny... how you guyz boost your teams and stuff but when the season rolls around you guyz choke.
    so to me this is all talk.
    MArtin grove is averyy good team and so is richview(always)
    but for runnymede i dunno what you guyz are saying they beat lakeshore by what? 3 points? and the here come eci who beats the 52-24 in my opinion thats sad.
    So at the end of this season lets see what teams can still talk......
    silverthorn#24
    Freshman

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by silverthorn#24 Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:09 pm

we beat runnymede today 44-39 should of won by way more but are coach was trying out are bench players plus are biggest lead was by 15 we play ECI on monday
    Fatal
    Freshman

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Fatal Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:04 pm

E.C.I is progressing to a be a strong team in the West. Although they lost to Martingrove, a power house team, they have beaten the other competition and are now undefeated along with Richview. Strong play from they're shooting guard #21 I think it was, also from their point guard #4 and centre #20. E.C.I needs to work on the depth on their team. They have strong players coming off the bench, but they simply cannot put the ball in the basket, which gives the starters limited rest, which could have a bad side effect because the starters would have worked there a** off all 3 quarters, and coming into the 4th they will be very tired. An example, the George Harvey game. E.C.I was up by about 16 points, the bench players come in, coughed up the ball, missed easy layups, silly turnovers resulted into a tie game going into the 4th. Luckily the starters from George Harvey were tired, and E.C.I had enough rest to pull away a 2 point win.

George Harvey was a suprise this season, there was talk about them for the upcoming season and they have not shown anything to back that up. They need to step it up, bottom line.
    allstar15
    Freshman

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by allstar15 Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:00 pm

Fatal, George Harvey is a good team, it's just they havent been playing like one yet. I'm just saying expect them to come out hard after the Winter Break because this team has great potential and great depth
    underdog123
    Freshman

Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-11-14

Post by underdog123 Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:45 pm

listen we lost to silverthorn won by fluke because it was a close game but we slipped at the end and that VJ is so overrated because he was sitting out the majority of the game and hes dirt . and Richveiw beat us fair and square but they shouldn't of won by that much

Last edited by underdog123 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:17 am; edited 2 times in total
    underdog123
    Freshman

Post by underdog123 Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:50 pm

runnymede sould not of lost to silverthorn because they are a garbage team that really sucks but on the tdsb website we are still better even though we have the same record we still have more points scored lol so even though you won you still didn't and were facing Vaughn on monday how are they?
    TheGrove
    Freshman

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-12-12

Post by TheGrove Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:47 pm

ballerz12345 wrote:How did martingrove do last year?
    and tci will be a big problem dis year there junior team was almost all grade 9 and beat some of the best teams

I believe Martingrove won the west last year but all their best players are on the senior team now.
    They now have a lot of very capable grade 9's this year. They smoked TCI 81-57 last week showing they are a force to be reckoned with.
    silverthorn#24
    Freshman

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by silverthorn#24 Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:22 pm

underdog123 lmfao you need too chill take it in how i played half the game dropped 16 points i didnt need to play more loser cause we had the lead why you cryin that you lost think what you want all ima say if we do play you guys again ill tell my coach to play me the whole game see what runnymede could do . ballers
    B.I.D.M.
    Freshman

Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

Post by B.I.D.M. Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:41 pm

Vaughan Road is an elite team in the west... yuu guysz are sleepin on em NUFF SAIIDD
    nnba
    Freshman

Number of posts : 141
    Registration date : 2009-09-30

Post by nnba Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:55 pm

can u guys please stop talkin about runnymede their not good
    vaughn road beat them bad today i really think richview ECI and vaughn road are the elite teams in the west south west that is
    underdog123
    Freshman

Post by underdog123 Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:24 pm

so ur that guy huh
    i wish we clould face yo guys again if your team comes to the richview tournament so we don't make the
    mistake we did to you the first time
    becuase clearly were a better team and we had a bad game
    cp3_2008
    Freshman

Post by cp3_2008 Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:16 pm

I agree Vaughn Road, richview, and ECI are the elite team in the west honestly everybody else is playing for 4th lmfao..... Its ok its just truth
    TheGrove
    Freshman

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-12-12

Post by TheGrove Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:53 pm

cp3_2008 wrote:I agree Vaughn Road, richview, and ECI are the elite team in the west honestly everybody else is playing for 4th lmfao..... Its ok its just truth

not gonna lie martingrove team, although inexperienced with all their grade 9's, is a very strong team that is vying for the west title
    bball272
    Freshman

Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post by bball272 Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:13 pm

[quote="cp3_2008"]I agree Vaughn Road, richview, and ECI are the elite team in the west honestly everybody else is playing for 4th lmfao..... Its ok its just truth[/quote]

how can you say ECI is top three and MCI is fighting for fourth when MCI killed them in the applewood tourny?
    SCIstarballer
    Freshman

Number of posts : 77
    Registration date : 2008-11-14

Post by SCIstarballer Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:37 pm

all i got to say is runnymede is definiely not a contender for west region championship, if u couldnt even beat silverthorn then get killed by eci, why say ur a top 3 team in west? silverthorn only lost to ECI by 6 or 7 pts and ECI is a good team. Harvey, im just not gonna say anything about them, there not going anywhere this season i wont be surprised if harvey, lakeshore, and runnymede battle it out for last place instead of 4th place in the division, since we already know its richview and eci making the playoffs for sure with chevon, patrick street and abass ahmed playing for these teams.

and o ya bball272, the other division is so much easier than the division MCI is in. After vaughn road, eci and richview, there is no other legit team that maintains consist wins and scoring, maybe memo and silverthorn usually does good after the break but who else. Doesnt matter if MCI killed a team in a tournament it matters who can learn from their mistakes and win the west region then the city championship.
    bball272
    Freshman

Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post by bball272 Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:21 pm

Scistarballer, your right, it doesnt matter what happenes in a tournament and what happens in the play-offs is what matters. The thing is though if you blow out a team in a tournament, with the whole bench putting in minutes, theyre most likely not going to come back and beat you in a matter or weeks.
    Ballknowledge
    Freshman

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2009-12-18

Post by Ballknowledge Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:49 pm

wow martingrove blow out eci but some hard headed people still think eci is better will if u beat a team and blow them out and people think the other team is better then those people are dumb
    ballernumber1111
    Freshman

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-12-22

Post by ballernumber1111 Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:37 am

YOU GUYS ARE FORGETTING ABOUT THISTLETOWN.THEY ARE VERY NICE THEY ONLY LOST TO MARTINGROVE CAUSE THERE SEASON JUST STARTED AND THEY NEVER GOT ENOUGH TIME TO PRACTICE THERE STUFF..SO U BETTER WATCH OUT MARTINGROVE CAUSE YOU GUYS HAVE A GAME AGAINST THEM AGAIN RIGHT AFTER THE WINTER BREAK AND AT THERE HOME GYM...SO THEN WILL SEE WHOSE BETTER!!!
    Banner Robinson
    Banner Robinson
    Freshman

Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2008-11-01

Post by Banner Robinson Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:57 pm

lol we'll see about that it shud be very interesting
    cp3_2008
    Freshman

Post by cp3_2008 Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:13 pm

yo ill piss in mci's mouth lol
    ballernumber1111
    Freshman

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-12-22

Post by ballernumber1111 Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:16 pm

WHAT DID I TELL ALL YOU HARD HEADED PEOPLE TCI IS BETTER THEN MCI AND I TOLD YOU THERE GOIN TO BEAT THEM AFTER THE BREAK AND THEY DID!!!!!

Martingrove CI @ 58
    Thistletown CI 63
    Martingrove CI (58) : Connor Gilmore-22 pts

Thistletown CI (63) : Claion Campbell-34 pts

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:10 am