HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+2
rerun
GTA
6 posters

Sir Sandford Fleming Beat West Hill C.I

GTA
    Freshman

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-12-18

Sir Sandford Fleming Beat West Hill C.I Empty Sir Sandford Fleming Beat West Hill C.I

Post by GTA Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:03 pm

Sir Sandford Fleming Beat West Hill C.I Is that crazy or what?
    rerun
    Senior

Number of posts : 958
    Registration date : 2008-07-25

Sir Sandford Fleming Beat West Hill C.I Empty Re: Sir Sandford Fleming Beat West Hill C.I

Post by rerun Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:26 pm

What was the score? Was it close?
    acer14
    Freshman

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2009-11-15

Sir Sandford Fleming Beat West Hill C.I Empty Re: Sir Sandford Fleming Beat West Hill C.I

Post by acer14 Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:22 pm

lmao. you are dumb. that was not the real west hill roster. the real team had a leauge game. that team was a group of guys that teachers put together to get some highschool basketball expirence. get your facts straight kiddo.
    GTA
    Freshman

Post by GTA Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:21 am

rerun wrote:What was the score? Was it close?

The Score Was 70-67
    tb11
    Freshman

Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

Post by tb11 Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:34 pm

[quote="acer14"]lmao. you are dumb. that was not the real west hill roster. the real team had a leauge game. that team was a group of guys that teachers put together to get some highschool basketball expirence. get your facts straight kiddo.[/quote]

So are you telling me that Sir Sandford Fleming struggled against a random group of students in West Hill?
    BALLLLAAAA
    Freshman

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-12-19

Post by BALLLLAAAA Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:15 pm

Yes. I believe the coach was saying that they havn't practiced had no plays and he just wanted to play everyone to get some high school basketball experience.
    GTA
    Freshman

Post by GTA Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:07 pm

If Sir Sandford Fleming Was Struggled Against a random group of students in West Hill How did The Starting Line Up Played, it wasnt a random west hill players cause if it was like that they couldnt play cause they are not on the eligible sheet. So you just got booked and anyways you just trying to protect your school so Anyways Big Up To Fleming For the Victory
    toronto-basketball
    Freshman

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-12-20

Post by toronto-basketball Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:13 pm

LOL the statement above about the kids pick by teachers to join this group to enter the b2m tourney is true because that same day there was a game going on and west hill beat Tompson by 4 points. I was also disapointed in Flemming performance because they had plays, a full roaster and a real senior team and only beat the group of kids by 3. During that game they had a 20 point lead because they had the bench in then the starting line up within that group came on and went on a 26-9 run. The starting line up was easily made by taking the best five people out of the group. Not to offend u but if the real west hill team played Flemming they would lose by 30 plus. If u want make a game against west hill. Im not even a student that attends west hill i go to central tech and we played west hill and they faced us and beat us by double digits and im positive that we are better then flemming.
    toronto-basketball
    Freshman

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-12-20

Post by toronto-basketball Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:19 pm

I was the person by the score board in the black hat

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:38 am