HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+8
HooptownGTA
fanofafan
Jello
outside_stinga
rvd1018
kobee14
SCIstarballer
CoachSanders
12 posters

George Brown College 39th Annual Tourney

stevelogan92
    Senior

Number of posts : 1276
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

George Brown College 39th Annual Tourney - Page 2 Empty Re: George Brown College 39th Annual Tourney

Post by stevelogan92 Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:48 pm

[quote="kobee14"]they have no potential and technically im not really on their case - in a previous post Peel top 10 teams i ranked them seventh behind teams who are obviosly better than them and yeah they aiiight but dont say potential - potential is a word used for teams with actual good players who make noise and have made noise their highschool caeer no offence goetz is a team full of no names other than Dim bailey who him himself is nothing special whasoever[/quote]

That Goetz team won junior the year before last. In my books thats some noise made. But hey, if you say their not good than Everybody should agree with you right?. If you wanna bash them and completly ignore what they have accomplished in the last 2 years (Semi finalists last year; outplaying D'Y for much of that game.) than thats on you. But you should really keep it to yourself. Because your squabble is repetitive and down right annoying.
    kobee14
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 382
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

George Brown College 39th Annual Tourney - Page 2 Empty Re: George Brown College 39th Annual Tourney

Post by kobee14 Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:29 pm

so dont read it lmaoooo- its funny that its getting to youu haahahha watever man i really dont care they are an alright team ive been saying henever i say they crap im obv exagerating
    gunta
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 373
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Post by gunta Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:03 pm

[quote="kobee14"]so dont read it lmaoooo- its funny that its getting to youu haahahha watever man i really dont care they are an alright team ive been saying henever i say they crap im obv exagerating [/quote]

I dont think what you say is getting to anyone,i think people make comments to see what other stupid remarks you will make.
    Like i told you as soon as someone attack you . you act all innocent.
    jwall
    Freshman

Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2010-11-25

Post by jwall Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:07 pm

there not garbage i wouldnt say there taking peel tho

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:05 pm