HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+8
kobee24
NEVAQUITNEVALOSE
bball272
TrueTalkz50
rerun
jt
Yorkregionballer
steve.nash1
12 posters

Why does every POST turn into trash talk between Peel guys?

kobee24
    Freshman

Number of posts : 221
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Why does every POST turn into trash talk between Peel guys? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why does every POST turn into trash talk between Peel guys?

Post by kobee24 Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:13 pm

what are you talking about?? triston is 20 years old
    bball272
    Freshman

Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Why does every POST turn into trash talk between Peel guys? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why does every POST turn into trash talk between Peel guys?

Post by bball272 Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:18 pm

[quote="rerun"]Bball272,

I normally would not respond to something like this but I' confused here. If you honestly thought I was a high school kid, why would you would want to attack me for using a word incorrectly. It wasn't even a big mistake...noticed i said big mistake and not egregious error. For the record, exodus was used properly and benefactor wasn't, however, again why would you want to attack someone you believed was a high school student for an incorrect word usuage and not the content of the post. Where's whatupdawg when you need him? BOW WOW.[/quote]

If you recall I wasn't attacking you for using a word incorrectly, I thought you were a highschool kid trying to make his point more valid by using big words and it was that fact that annoyed me, anyways my apologies again I don't like to disrespect my elders.

P.S. That guy is even worse but he's clearly a troll, and one thing I've learned is don't feed the trolls.
    NEVAQUITNEVALOSE
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 338
    Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by NEVAQUITNEVALOSE Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:04 pm

kobee24 wrote:what are you talking about?? triston is 20 years old
    I believe he was joking about how long ago it was that tristan left, it really was a long time ago. Move on already, I'm sure cleveland will let go of lebron faster than jt will let go of tristan.
    TrueTalkz50
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 393
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Post by TrueTalkz50 Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:05 pm

I believe peel would win ofssa one day since the region is still developing and more people are moving from toronto to brampton meaning more players and more good schools in the future just watch
    theunknown2009
    Freshman

Number of posts : 282
    Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post by theunknown2009 Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:17 pm

No they wont as long as they keep living in the past about guys who go to prep school instead of developing the players they do have
    TrueTalkz50
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 393
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Post by TrueTalkz50 Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:23 pm

^^^ Yeah im positive dat many peel players have been working hard everyear regardless of how many players go down south im bet within the decade a school is goint to win ofssa peel is developing and many players move dere so thier are more powerhouse schools just wach
    Xavier Rimrocker
    Xavier Rimrocker
    All-Star

Number of posts : 2073
    Registration date : 2008-07-26

Post by Xavier Rimrocker Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 pm

If you don't like the posts of Peel supporters or the threads about Peel teams then don't read them.

It's that simple.

Juvenile flame wars are ridiculous.
    steve.nash1
    Freshman

Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2009-01-11

Post by steve.nash1 Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:16 pm

it isn't only Peel threads......it's all threads.....pay attention

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:31 am