HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

3 posters

CROWN Article: OFSAA seeding AAAA and AAA

DrewEbanks
    Freshman

Number of posts : 281
    Registration date : 2011-01-03

CROWN Article: OFSAA seeding AAAA and AAA  Empty CROWN Article: OFSAA seeding AAAA and AAA

Post by DrewEbanks Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:56 pm

OFSAA AAAA seeding has come out. Vaughan is #1 and J Clarke # 2. So they could
    meet in the final if they both win out! There are other squads that will have something to say
    about that like defending champs Oakwood who seem to be peaking at exactly the right time!
    Sacred Heart out of Ottawa gave Vaughan fits at the Eastern Holiday Classic so look out for them. Henry Carr playing well right now downing Mother Theresa for the Catholic title. Other Toronto area teams include the always dangerous Eastern Commerce, St. Mike's, D'Youville and Fletcher's Meadow.
    OFSAA AAA seeding has Dyshawn Pierre's Anderson squad fitted with the #1 ranking...while Kevin Pangos and Denison are # 2. Other Toronto area teams include the Jarvis Bulldogs featuring high-flyer Aaron Shadrach, the Ascension Eagles with Camall Brown and Bikram Gill and the Jean Vanier Mavericks.

Good luck to all teams at their respective OFSAA tournaments from Monday March 7 to Wednesday March 9!
    Check back with www.crownmagonline.com throughout for great stories, pics and another surprise we are working on. Trust me it's big!

http://crownmagonline.com/recruiting/buzz/2011-ofsaa-seeding/
    outside_stinga
    Freshman

Number of posts : 129
    Registration date : 2010-10-16

CROWN Article: OFSAA seeding AAAA and AAA  Empty Re: CROWN Article: OFSAA seeding AAAA and AAA

Post by outside_stinga Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:09 pm

Ebanks, did you graduate from Jarvis? You did an article on Jarvis for their backdoor win. A little shout out on them representing Toronto. But no article on the AAA city championship game and no shout out on the AAA city winners representing Toronto at ofsaa.
    DrewEbanks
    Freshman

Number of posts : 281
    Registration date : 2011-01-03

CROWN Article: OFSAA seeding AAAA and AAA  Empty Re: CROWN Article: OFSAA seeding AAAA and AAA

Post by DrewEbanks Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:04 am

outside_stinga wrote:Ebanks, did you graduate from Jarvis? You did an article on Jarvis for their backdoor win. A little shout out on them representing Toronto. But no article on the AAA city championship game and no shout out on the AAA city winners representing Toronto at ofsaa.

Hey outside_stinga
    Thanks for the comments...
    No I didn't graduate from Jarvis(Bayview S.S.), and unfortunately I can't comment on every game and team and although Crown covers a lot of games, tournamnents, events...we can't be everywhere. Only City TV can do that if you know what I mean...lol. I try my best to give kudos to all teams!

This is what I said above...

"OFSAA AAA seeding has Dyshawn Pierre's Anderson squad fitted with the #1 ranking...while Kevin Pangos and Denison are # 2. Other Toronto area teams include the Jarvis Bulldogs featuring high-flyer Aaron Shadrach, the Ascension Eagles with Camall Brown and Bikram Gill and the Jean Vanier Mavericks. Good luck to all teams at their respective OFSAA tournaments from Monday March 7 to Wednesday March 9!"

I did fail to congratulate Martingrove who are led by Connor Gilmore,Sukhpreet Singh and Emmanual Owootoah. They are worthy as well and could do some damage at OFSAA!

Did I miss anyone else?

Drew
    Live Hard Ball Hard(LHBH)

KPC-AZ
    Freshman

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by KPC-AZ Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:27 pm

So how does this work ?
    who plays who ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:48 am