HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+5
Prime Time
panathas
Coach Clement
realtalk
HooptownGTA
9 posters

HooptownGTA's Jr. Super 16 - Jan 12

HooptownGTA
    HooptownGTA
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5447
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

HooptownGTA's Jr. Super 16 - Jan 12 Empty HooptownGTA's Jr. Super 16 - Jan 12

Post by HooptownGTA Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:28 am

1. d'Youville
    2. St. Roch
    3. Holy Trinity Oak.
    4. Pickering
    5. Notre Dame Ajax
    6. Upper Canada
    7. Northern
    8. St. Mike's
    9. Martingrove
    10. JC Richardson
    11. Oakwood
    12. Brebeuf Toronto
    13. Vaughan
    14. Henry Carr
    15. Card. Ambrozic
    16. St. Augustine Br.
    Honourable Mentions: Central Toronto Academy, Sacred Heart, Jean Vanier (RH)
    On The Radar: Porter, Campion, Emery, Cardinal McGuigan, Pine Ridge, Woburn, Pearson, Birchmount Park

Check the site for more details: http://hooptowngta.com/super16JB.php
    Team Profiles: http://www.hooptowngta.com/JBTeams.php

Super 16 Match-Ups
    #11 Oakwood 108 - Central Toronto Academy 53 Toronto South league game - Jan 13
    Brampton Centennial 53 - Campion 49 Peel Region league game - Jan 13
    #2 St. Roch 84 - #16 St. Augustine (Brampton) 47 Peel Region league game - Jan 13
    Downsview 56 - Emery 55 Toronto East league game - Jan 13
    #5 Notre Dame (Ajax) 57 - #4 Pickering 55 @ the Notre Dame (Ajax) Jr. Classic - Jan 31

Games Of Interest

Next Super 16 Release Date: Monday January 19th

Team Profiles: http://www.hooptowngta.com/JBTeams.php

Last edited by HooptownGTA on Mon May 11, 2015 7:50 am; edited 7 times in total
    realtalk
    Freshman

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2014-11-24

HooptownGTA's Jr. Super 16 - Jan 12 Empty Re: HooptownGTA's Jr. Super 16 - Jan 12

Post by realtalk Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:56 am

Rankings look pretty solid based on this past weekend.
    Top 4 teams look strong, and agree with Carr being bumped down.
    RimRocker is one of the biggest tournaments of the season and they should have competed.
    Thanks to Hooptown for putting in the time and effort to be on top of all of the gta bball for years. The first and definitely the best to do it
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5295

HooptownGTA's Jr. Super 16 - Jan 12 Empty Re: HooptownGTA's Jr. Super 16 - Jan 12

Post by Coach Clement Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:27 pm

League Play-Toronto South League

Oakwood C.I 108 (Matey Juric 30; 27 Georgi Nedgalkav) Central Toronto 53 (Errol Fraser 15)
    HooptownGTA
    HooptownGTA
    Hall Of Fame

Post by HooptownGTA Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:37 pm

#11 Oakwood 108 - Central Toronto Academy 53 Toronto South league game - Jan 13
    panathas
    panathas
    Senior

Number of posts : 975
    Registration date : 2008-08-09

Post by panathas Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:33 pm

Brampton Centennial 53 (Antonio Roach 15) Campion 49 (Braimah Musah, 17)

Should be noted though the following results in previous league games:
    Fletcher's Meadow 50 Brampton Centennial 47
    Fletcher's Meadow 59 campion 38
    HooptownGTA
    HooptownGTA
    Hall Of Fame

Post by HooptownGTA Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:53 pm

#2 St. Roch 84 - #16 St. Augustine (Brampton) 47 Peel Region league game - Jan 13
    Prime Time
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 343
    Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by Prime Time Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:15 pm

Oakwood scored 108 points today... They won by 55 points.....

No respect for their opponents.... What point are they trying to prove....?
    COACH DAVID O.C.I.
    Freshman

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2014-12-12

Post by COACH DAVID O.C.I. Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:25 am

This is going out to Prime Time. First of all before you come with your unlogical comments ask yourself this. Were you at the game to be even putting in your two cents? No you werent. Second of all halftime score was 62 to 11. If my bench warmers are better than the opponents starters then you know what, the other team should work on getting better it's that simple. And I'm tired of you guys on here that have nothing better to do than try to put down people programs. Oakwood has always been one of the elite teams whether its junior or seniors boys for many years. When we lose we don't complain but guys like you want to hate regardless if we win or not. When Notre Dame ajax beat us 98-78 everyone was on that hype that Oakwood sucks and all this crap. And last but not least ask Mr.HOOPTOWN GTA this and don't get me wrong I love Rick for what he doing for the high school kids but let's be real. How the heck can Central Toronto Academy win 1 game so far and they are HM one week and they play us and we beat them by 3 points and they are ranked in the top 16? What a joke but anyways today was not a run up the score but more of a statement game thats all. So people like you Primetime and others will always hate on Oakwood no matter the outcome so it's all good.
    Prime Time
    Sophomore

Post by Prime Time Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:51 pm

[quote="COACH DAVID O.C.I."]This is going out to Prime Time. First of all before you come with your unlogical comments ask yourself this. Were you at the game to be even putting in your two cents? No you werent. Second of all halftime score was 62 to 11. If my bench warmers are better than the opponents starters then you know what, the other team should work on getting better it's that simple. And I'm tired of you guys on here that have nothing better to do than try to put down people programs. Oakwood has always been one of the elite teams whether its junior or seniors boys for many years. When we lose we don't complain but guys like you want to hate regardless if we win or not. When Notre Dame ajax beat us 98-78 everyone was on that hype that Oakwood sucks and all this crap. And last but not least ask Mr.HOOPTOWN GTA this and don't get me wrong I love Rick for what he doing for the high school kids but let's be real. How the heck can Central Toronto Academy win 1 game so far and they are HM one week and they play us and we beat them by 3 points and they are ranked in the top 16? What a joke but anyways today was not a run up the score but more of a statement game thats all. So people like you Primetime and others will always hate on Oakwood no matter the outcome so it's all good. [/quote]

UNLOGICAL.... I stated that you won by 55 points.... Was I wrong or as you said "unlogical" with that statement?

I heard that Oakwood juniors won a game at the rimrocker by about 80 points.... and scored 100 points... Is this correct? Or am I being unlogical?

You are correct, when you say I was not at the game.... Someone needs to be present at a game to make comments...? The Raptors are in a slump right now.... I have not been to any of their games during the slump or watched any of their games during this slump...... BUT I CAN PUT IN MY "TWO CENTS" AND SAY THE RAPTORS ARE PLAYING POORLY LATELY..... Is that an UNLOGICAL statement.....?

I NEVER made a negative comment about your program. The Oakwood seniors won AAAA ofsaa last year... congrats...

I personally do NOT think you need to "embarrass" teams to make a statement. Teams make statements by beating quality teams or by winning quality tournaments. Congrats on making the round of 16 at the rimrocker.

I do NOT hate on Oakwood.

I just asked a simply question...... And I received an answer.... You guys wanted to make a statement.... you certainly did..............

Coachp
    Freshman

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2012-12-19

Post by Coachp Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:52 pm

#2 St. Roch 72 - #3 Holy Trinity 75 - Semi Finals - Holy Trinity Tournament - Jan 29th
    Prime Time
    Sophomore

Post by Prime Time Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:44 pm

Who won this tournament?
    Gnganinja
    Freshman

Number of posts : 176
    Registration date : 2014-12-16

Post by Gnganinja Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:14 pm

Macnab by 16 or so
    newbieballer
    Freshman

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2015-02-08

Post by newbieballer Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:18 am

Revised rankings soon?
    Gnganinja
    Freshman

Number of posts : 176
    Registration date : 2014-12-16

Post by Gnganinja Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:26 pm

my prediction based on the past month of basketball

1. DY
    2. Holy Trinity
    3. Pickering
    4. St. Roch
    5. Notre Dame (Ajax)....despite the recent victory over St. Roch by 3 at Maroon & Black, a 16 pt victory by Roch at Rimrocker i believe holds weight

the rest is debatable due to no scores posted and what not, anyone can do these rankings if you simply have the scores from the Top 16 at hand.

I believe Augustine (Bram) moves from 16 to maybe 13/14...Henry Carr shouldnt be on this list as that Jr A squad plays senior level.......
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5295

Post by Coach Clement Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:40 am

South Semi-Finals

Oakwood 77 (Astone Rwhawire 27, Matey Juric 25) Central Toronto 63 (Dajon Cunningham 14)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:19 pm