HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

2 posters

Hoosier Shootout Update

Ballhawks
    Freshman

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2008-07-19

Hoosier Shootout Update Empty Hoosier Shootout Update

Post by Ballhawks Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:13 pm

Scadding Court Ballhawks 17-U disposed the Atlanta All-Stars this morning moving their record to 5-0 at the Hoosier Shootout in Indianapolis, Indiana. The win propels them to a quarterfinal match up later this afternoon against one of the premier US AAU programs Indiana Spice. This afternoon’s game will be a tough match up for the Ballhawks considering they are missing two of their key players, Renaldo Dixon who decided to go to Cincinnati with Grassroots Canada and Matthew Wright who is in summer school.

This is a program which has been overshadowed in the city by the likes of Grassroots Canada, Phase 1 and CIA Bounce (Team Takeover) but just keeps on getting the results. From the team that went 7-1 a couple of years ago at the Kingwood Classic in Houston (the Premier Spring AAU Event at the time) to other respected Finishes at the Main Event in Las Vegas and King James Classic in Cleveland. It is also a program that has done a masterful job at developing its players and helped many attain scholarships both in the US and Canada.

Regardless of the result later on today I am very proud of the following individuals who are representing the Ballhawks program.

Christian K.
    Jide O.
    Denham B.
    Stevan M.
    Marko P.
    Jermaine B.
    Bruno S.
    Jake H.
    Mussa M.

I also must acknowledge Coach Mitchell for getting these players to come together as a team.
    Ballhawks
    Freshman

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2008-07-19

Hoosier Shootout Update Empty Re: Hoosier Shootout Update

Post by Ballhawks Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:16 pm

We put up a good fight but fall by 7 in the end.
    we.not.me
    Freshman

Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

Post by we.not.me Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:03 am

wtf matthew wright in summer school.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:02 pm