HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+20
mayne-ishu
BallinIsMyHobby12
MCIFan
Gill_
kobegoat
franchise24
CoachImgrund
Sunsilk
RealBall
the_legend
hardworker
BigTimeScorer
saints15
bballguru
Xavier Rimrocker
baller1o1
BoyballerSouth
Peel Fan
highflya
Coach Clement
24 posters

2008 Blessed Mother Teresa Invitational Dec. 4-6 - DRAW

BallinIsMyHobby12
    Freshman

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2008-11-26

2008 Blessed Mother Teresa Invitational Dec. 4-6 - DRAW - Page 3 Empty Re: 2008 Blessed Mother Teresa Invitational Dec. 4-6 - DRAW

Post by BallinIsMyHobby12 Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:40 pm

nvm i just took it in now
    Peel Fan
    Peel Fan
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 580
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

2008 Blessed Mother Teresa Invitational Dec. 4-6 - DRAW - Page 3 Empty Re: 2008 Blessed Mother Teresa Invitational Dec. 4-6 - DRAW

Post by Peel Fan Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:15 pm

Assuming the order of games is also the order of the tournament ladder, here is one person's predictions:

Eastern over Pine Ridge
    Oakwood over Fr. Henry Carr B, if they have their starters back. If not, Carr B.
    Fr. Henry Carr A over St Theresa of Lisieux
    St Marguerite d'Youville over West Hill
    Pope John Paul II over Notre Dame
    St Jean de Brebeuf over Richview
    Vaughan over Martingrove
    Mother Teresa over Dunbarton

Eastern over Oakwood
    Carr A over d'Youville
    Pope over Brebeuf
    Vaughan over Mother Teresa

Carr A over Eastern
    Vaughan over Pope

Vaughan over Carr A

(Carr B over Richview in consolation final.)

This a very good line-up and my compliments to Coach Bob Clement for giving his team a tough second round match. A lot of coaches would run from the challenge.
    mayne-ishu
    Freshman

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2008-10-01

Post by mayne-ishu Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:19 pm

excellent prediction
    BoyballerSouth
    Freshman

Number of posts : 97
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by BoyballerSouth Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:05 pm

how much teams are goin to b entered with those team thats one the waiting list
    Zen Master
    Freshman

Number of posts : 74
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by Zen Master Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:21 pm

Peel Fan

Your absolutely correct, Most Tournament hosts would like to see their own team in the Championship game, Coach Bob in his tournaments have always been fair, and its up to the coaches to make the best of everything that weekend of basketball, To why I call it "the Tournament of Warlords"

Your in a great basketball environment at MT, and the Intense teams playing for the Gold is Immaculate. I have witness this tournament the last 2 years and its been a power pack Showcase of Basketball.

I look forward to many games this weekend and will enjoy the final outcome, what ever teams that make it, I know they would have gone through 3 battles before even attempting the final run.

Eastern vs Oakwood
    Carr A vs d'Youville
    Pope vs Brebeuf
    Vaughan vs Mother Teresa

WOW - 4 great games that could be played if all plays out - Thursday and Friday!

This is a must see tournament!!
    Xavier Rimrocker
    Xavier Rimrocker
    All-Star

Number of posts : 2073
    Registration date : 2008-07-26

Post by Xavier Rimrocker Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:34 pm

Good luck! This is a fantastic line-up and I only wish that family obligations didn't prevent me from attending.
    Prime Time
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 343
    Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by Prime Time Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:54 pm

Peel Fan, I like your predictions for the opening round games of the MT tournament. I think there will be some upsets in round two though. Oakwood with ALL there players will be very good. MT with the home crowd will be tough to beat. Brebeuf and d'Youville are both capable of pulling off upsets. Hopefully, I will be able to attend the tournament to watch these games.
    Zen Master
    Freshman

Number of posts : 74
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by Zen Master Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:42 pm

MT vs Vaughan - Prime time - 7:30pm Friday Night - Wow - good luck Vaughan!! That is going to be the house of Madness in that game....I will be there for that!! also D'Ville Vs Carr A 4:30pm Thursday Afternoon
    RICHVIEWLOL
    Freshman

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2008-11-29

Post by RICHVIEWLOL Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:44 pm

err'one needz to chill tho, we all find out wah martingrove is sayin in their first game against west humber monday and scarlett wednesday
    wcbasketball
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 466
    Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by wcbasketball Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:18 pm

Coach Clement, I must give you full respect for everything from the great teams you have to being a true proper tournament organizer and not giving yourself a creampuff road to the final. Much, much respect. I find that tournament convenors actually hurt their tournaments by setting it up for easy roads to the finals for their own teams and tough matchups on the opposite side of their pool so those teams actually beat each other up a lot earlier than they should be.

My Predictions
    Eastern over Pine Ridge
    Oakwood over Henry Carr B in a great game. I hope that all of Oakwoods players are off of punishment.

I think that Henry Carr B will beat Eastern next game

Henry Carr A over St Theresa in another terrific matchup
    D'Youville over West Hill

Henry Carr A over D'Youville

Pope over Notre Dame
    Brebeuf over Richview

Pope over Brebeuf in a close game. I don't think enough people know how strong Brebeuf are.

Vaughn over Martingrove
    MT over Dunbarton

Vaughn over MT in a great second round match

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:28 am