HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

5 posters

Its Official! Big Mo Signs at Minnesota

Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5295
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Its Official! Big Mo Signs at Minnesota Empty Its Official! Big Mo Signs at Minnesota

Post by Coach Clement Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:17 am

Great news if this proves true, I think it would be a great decision for Mo!

He would join friend and fellow Canadian Devoe Joseph on the Golden Gophers.

Devoe's brother, Cory Joseph is also considering Minnesota (among other schools)according to reports.

Here is the report which is not yet official:

Canadian center gives Gophers a commitment

The Gophers men's basketball team has received a verbal commitment from 6-10, 300-pound Canadian center Mo Walker, who said he will sign a letter of intent once the late signing period begins Wednesday.

Walker, who won a national prep school title with Brewster Academy (Wolfeboro, N.H.) this season, took an official visit to Minnesota over the weekend. Prior to his trip, Walker, a three-star recruit on scout.com, told the Star Tribune that he'd probably commit to the school if he was impressed during his visit.

Walker had offers from Pitt, Marquette, Rutgers, Seton Hall and Kansas.

Last edited by Coach Clement on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:03 am; edited 4 times in total
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Its Official! Big Mo Signs at Minnesota Empty Re: Its Official! Big Mo Signs at Minnesota

Post by Coach Clement Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:27 am

I am so happy I will get to see him play on the Big 10 Network!

Last edited by Coach Clement on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    slamdunk
    Freshman

Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Its Official! Big Mo Signs at Minnesota Empty Re: Its Official! Big Mo Signs at Minnesota

Post by slamdunk Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:33 am

Nice fit for Mo
    knowthegame
    knowthegame
    Senior

Number of posts : 1123
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post by knowthegame Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:37 am

Congrats are in order! All the best to the big fella...and his family.
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Post by Coach Clement Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:08 am

Nothing is official until Wednesday when Mo will make a formal announcement of his decision!

This report is not official and the reporter jumped the gun by going public before the date it can be officially announced.
    i love ball
    Freshman

Number of posts : 193
    Registration date : 2010-03-01

Post by i love ball Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:57 pm

mo is a great kid and a very hard worker, very happy for him as he truly has earned everything he will get in the near future,

(okay maybe he didnt earn the height but still)
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Post by Coach Clement Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:05 am

I just received a text from Craig Walker saying Mo signed his letter of intent at 7 am this morning and will attend the University of Minnesota this fall!
    acie earl 55
    acie earl 55
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 312
    Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by acie earl 55 Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:10 am

Congrats Mo and the SBA and MT folks! It's been a great year for your alumni.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:04 pm