HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+18
*Baller
Prime Time
Salsal23
panathas
stevelogan92
coachblue
Mu2
tart11
pau gasol123
gunta
jizzy
jt
Brainer
kobee24
CoachB
Keeps
TrueTalkz50
rvd1018
22 posters

Peel Tier One Playoffs-D'Y ROPSSAA Champions

rvd1018
    Junior

Number of posts : 611
    Registration date : 2008-11-24

Peel Tier One Playoffs-D'Y ROPSSAA Champions  Empty Peel Tier One Playoffs-D'Y ROPSSAA Champions

Post by rvd1018 Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Direct reference from : http://www.peelschools.org/ropssaa/winter/documents/playoffsbasketballseniortier1.pdf
    ROUND OF 16 ( Wednesday Feb 16)

A- lincoln alexander 49 @ fletchers meadow 69

B- St. Aloysius Gonzaga 54 @ Turner Fenton 58

C - St. Augustine 29 @ St. Marguerite d'Youville 45

D -Ascension 67 @ St. Joan of Arc 62

E -Philip Pocock 49 @ Brampton Centennial 68

F - Our Lady of Mount Carmel 36 @ Father Goetz 65

G - Sandalwood 62 @ Notre Dame 67

H -loyola 53 @ st. marcellinus 76

QUARTER FINALS - Tuesday Feb 22

I St. marcellinus 57 @ Fletchers 95

J Notre Dame 70 @ Turner Fenton 67

K Goetz 40 @ D'Youville 46

L Ascension 55 @ Brampton Centennial 73

SEMI FINALS Thursday Feb 24

M Brampton Centennial 49 @ Fletcher's Meadow 54
    N Notre Dame 41 @ St. Marguerite d'Youville 44

FINALS - Monday Feb 28
    O St. Marguerite d'Youville 40 vs Fletcher's Meadow 35

Last edited by rvd1018 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 10 times in total
    TrueTalkz50
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 393
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Peel Tier One Playoffs-D'Y ROPSSAA Champions  Empty Re: Peel Tier One Playoffs-D'Y ROPSSAA Champions

Post by TrueTalkz50 Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:25 pm

What happen to peel playoff picture thread it was interesting and informative of how the playoffs are going to work in peel even though it went of track a little, like what team to look is going to caus esome damage in the playoffs ?
    Keeps
    Freshman

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2010-01-02

Peel Tier One Playoffs-D'Y ROPSSAA Champions  Empty Re: Peel Tier One Playoffs-D'Y ROPSSAA Champions

Post by Keeps Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:12 pm

St. Aloysius Gonzaga 54 Turner Fenton 58
    Ascension 67 St. Joan of Arc 62
    Our Lady of Mount Carmel 36 Father Goetz 65

Don't worry Stevie the future looks bright for Carmel.
    CoachB
    Freshman

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by CoachB Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Notre Dame 67 Sandalwood 62
    kobee24
    Freshman

Number of posts : 221
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post by kobee24 Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:31 pm

lmfaooooo mount carmel got boxed!! rematch of dy vs. goetz rii now
    kobee24
    Freshman

Post by kobee24 Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:34 pm

Quarter Finals

[u]

Fletchers Meadow vs. St. Marcellinus

Turner Fenton vs. Notre Dame

D'Y vs. Father Goetz

Brampton Centennial vs. Ascension
    Brainer
    Freshman

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2011-02-10

Post by Brainer Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:34 pm

hold nuts kobee24 hold nuts
    kobee24
    Freshman

Post by kobee24 Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Brainer wrote:hold nuts kobee24 hold nuts

contradict yourself again, tell me to do that action when your USER NAME IS BRAINER, lol nice try though kiddo keep it coming you make this site more entertaining for me since ye boyyy gunta decided to leave me alone Sad
    jt
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

Post by jt Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Ascension beat JOA 67-62, they were winning by 10 a couple of times in game but JOA came back.

Saw one of the sickest dunks of the year from whole GTA when #31 from ASC but a TWO HANDED PUT-BACK SLAM OFF A REBOUND OVER 3 DEFENDERS!!!!!

Did anyone else see that slam it was off the hook even entire JOA gym got off their feet, whats that guys name and what grade is #31 in? he aint even that tall, maybe 6feet at most seems like it.

BTW ASc coach if u reading this, tell Bikram to stop with those soft underhand lay-up put ups, he needs to be going strong everytime with two hands even if he laying it in, he almost cost ASC the game if u know what i mean
    jizzy
    Freshman

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2011-02-16

Post by jizzy Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:39 pm

UPDATE!
    I fletchers meadow vs st. marcellinus

J turner fenton vs notre dame

K D'Y vs father goetz

L ascension vs brampton cent.

PREDICTIONS FOR SEMI-FINALS Thursday Feb 24
    M flecthers meadow vs brampton cent.

N notre dame vs D'Y

WHAT DO YALL THINK??

kobee24
    Freshman

Post by kobee24 Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:44 pm

jizzy wrote: UPDATE!
    I fletchers meadow vs st. marcellinus

J turner fenton vs notre dame

K D'Y vs father goetz

L ascension vs brampton cent.

PREDICTIONS FOR SEMI-FINALS Thursday Feb 24
    M flecthers meadow vs brampton cent.

N notre dame vs D'Y

WHAT DO YALL THINK??

lmfaooo your late bro i already put the quarter finals up LMAOOO but whatever who cares and the guy who dunked on em was probably camall brown he can flyy and I'm thinking that ascension has a good shot at beating bcss it can go either way because all mans on ascension are back on the squad dont be surprised if you see a ascension fmss matchup in the semis

gunta
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 373
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Post by gunta Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:50 pm

[quote="kobee24"][quote="Brainer"]hold nuts kobee24 hold nuts[/quote]

contradict yourself again, tell me to do that action when your USER NAME IS BRAINER, lol nice try though kiddo keep it coming you make this site more entertaining for me since ye boyyy gunta decided to leave me alone Sad[/quote]

Yo Brainer and Kobee i asked for this thread because you guys really took the other
    one way off course.This is peel play offs so lets cut the b/s to a low.

So please guys lets make this one go good,i have cool it down in respect to other people wanting to get info. thanks.
    jizzy
    Freshman

Post by jizzy Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:54 pm

jt wrote:Ascension beat JOA 67-62, they were winning by 10 a couple of times in game but JOA came back.

Saw one of the sickest dunks of the year from whole GTA when #31 from ASC but a TWO HANDED PUT-BACK SLAM OFF A REBOUND OVER 3 DEFENDERS!!!!!

Did anyone else see that slam it was off the hook even entire JOA gym got off their feet, whats that guys name and what grade is #31 in? he aint even that tall, maybe 6feet at most seems like it.

BTW ASc coach if u reading this, tell Bikram to stop with those soft underhand lay-up put ups, he needs to be going strong everytime with two hands even if he laying it in, he almost cost ASC the game if u know what i mean

BTW ASc coach if u reading this, tell Bikram to stop with those soft underhand lay-up put ups, he needs to be going strong everytime with two hands even if he laying it in, he almost cost ASC the game if u know what i mean[/quote]

jodyn fray on goetz had three INCREDIBLE dunks at the game vs mount carmel
    1. He caught a rebound and like blake griffin did at oklamhoma state dribbled the ball o the three point line seen in open lane drove and finsihed with a right hand crunch pointing to his jershey and later getting a taunting tech

2. fast break play caught a horribly passed alley oop with his left hand and finished with both hands for the two handed dunk, dunking on two defenders under the net

3. fast break pass run from the three point line and crunched in a right handed CLEAN FULL WINDMILL!! causing the crowd to go crazy and resulting in a technical and a forefiet warning if the crowd did that again (ran on the court)
    jizzy
    Freshman

kobee24
    Freshman

Post by kobee24 Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:02 pm

umm... who the heck is jordan fray??? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    kobee24
    Freshman

Post by kobee24 Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:03 pm

cant wait to hear about Dy slapping them again lmaoooo
    jizzy
    Freshman

Post by jizzy Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:14 pm

kobee24 wrote:umm... who the heck is jordan fray??? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU CAN SAY THE SAME FOR ANY TEAM IN PEEL THERE IS ABOUT LITERALLY THREE D1 PLAYERS PLAYING IN PEEL SO NONE OF THEM MATTER COMMENTS UNCALLED FOR SHUT UP
    jizzy
    Freshman

Post by jizzy Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:15 pm

kobe24 is your team even IN THE PLAYOFFS whats funny is i seen a post from you talking smack about D'y
    kobee24
    Freshman

Post by kobee24 Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:19 pm

duhhhhhhhhhh

i dont think Dy is that good, and they BOXED goetz. fletchers is the only legit team in peel.

but in a way you're right you never know father goetz might even win it this year but that just proves everything ive been saying and goes to show that peel this year is the weakest its been in a longggg time!

and are you insinuating that this jordan fray character is a D1 player?? LMFAOOOOOOOOO now that just made my day even better ahahhahahahhah
    jizzy
    Freshman

Post by jizzy Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:23 pm

kobee24 where in my post do you see me mentioning him as a D1 player? dont ever mixup my words you said who is he and i said who is anyone in peel to begin with anyone we talk about on this forum besides a rare selected few are not going D1 so talking about any player dosent matter and goetz will definetly lose to d'youville
    kobee24
    Freshman

Post by kobee24 Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:30 pm

oh shhhh my badd i misinterpreted the context of what you were saying and i absolutely agree with you on what you said ... except for the last part honestly mann , this year im not sure if you noticed it but some weird thing s happened that were just utterly shocking and hard to believe so you never know mann... and second time coming im suure that goettz will not get SLAPPED like last time cuz they have had a good glimpse of what Dy has to offer in games so Im pretty sure they ll find a way to make it close and possibly come out with a win... expect the unexpectated some weird SHHHHH happens in this life that is extremely uncalled for. Smile
    rvd1018
    Junior

Number of posts : 611
    Registration date : 2008-11-24

Post by rvd1018 Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:32 pm

haa...but yeah its like last years semi final only lost to 2 by them at d'ys home..pretty the sure the team is very frustrated to with their seed with only one home game and they aint gonna gonna take the team that eliminated them last year in the semis and this year at the Sheridan cup lightly they stand a chance...
    pau gasol123
    Freshman

Number of posts : 276
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by pau gasol123 Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:19 pm

jordon fray is a gudd basketball player i can tell u that.....can shoot the ball well, plays the power forward spot only because the goetz team is small but can play the 3 and 2 spot, athletic and steps up in every game no matter wat the situation...i think hes a gudd player and has much more of a career after high skool
    tart11
    Senior

Number of posts : 937
    Registration date : 2008-11-29

Post by tart11 Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:36 pm

-sandalwood chokes again, fails to make it out of the first round
    -no carmel or xavier in the running, they have been contenders the last few years
    -Goetz vs dy should be the top match up in the next round
    kobee24
    Freshman

Post by kobee24 Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:44 pm

sandalwood had the potential this year but thats all i have to say.... first round exit for them is just dissapointing

and i disagree with you on the goetz dy match

the ascension bcss match will be the top one in the semis
    Mu2
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 390
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by Mu2 Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:15 pm

I predicted the wins correctly

Fletchers, Turner, d'y, ascension, goetz, ND, Marcy, and BCSS

Next Round:

Fletchers, ND, BCSS, and DY

(I also believe all games will be within 10 points of each other --> just a guess)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:27 pm