HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+55
whatupdawg
Ball4Lyfe
JShot24
relob195
york3man
ladyJ23
rapsfan4
chin.star
calderoni_8
MMILLS
brownballa
CB4-4-MVP
weezy
panathas
E.R.
Sacred Heart
york 23
MCFLY
dak1
B-ball-observer2
basketball_atr
Air Jordans
bawllah
postplayer_33
DF
elite baller9
HoopTown123
Coach Clement
yraa
24_prodigy_24
Dirkalicious
CoachImgrund
loveball
old_school
CP3
Maximus
iamwhatiam
Tila_Tequila
AllNet28
BallingIsMyHobbie
bonez07
Jump_Man22
23OC23
BBall World
simple touch5
jayy
MI5
DaTruth
kidlebron23
bronbron23
jkim37
observingyork
zonekiller
SSSmooth
59 posters

Best Of York

VCforMVP
    Freshman

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

Best Of York - Page 11 Empty Re: Best Of York

Post by VCforMVP Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:14 pm

Are you trying to say that you are a coach whatupdawg? becaus eyou dont like it when people are supposedly hating on coaches ( HoopTown123 no disrespect to you)
    HoopTown123
    Freshman

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2008-10-20

Post by HoopTown123 Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:26 pm

yeye soft no Biggie..but like im just tryin to say that B.a isnt a Ish team you kno
    all ur saying is ye they suck, but yet i bet you havent even seen them play yet???
    BAisdoodoo
    Freshman

Number of posts : 89
    Registration date : 2009-01-26

Post by BAisdoodoo Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:36 pm

i've seen them play they're wack still living off preseason hype i hope you enjoy your championship from last year that will be the last championship you'll every see unless it's football at I doubt that
    HoopTown123
    Freshman

Post by HoopTown123 Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:50 pm

Tell me what game you seen??
    and wat team are you on
    plz tell me??....
    HoopTown123
    Freshman

Post by HoopTown123 Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:51 pm

And any Gwop..B.a is Winning A championship Next Year In Both Football and Basketball
    DF
    Freshman

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2008-11-23

Post by DF Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:31 pm

you seriously think BA will be able to take Vaughan next year? Vaughan will own the title for at least the next three years
    yraa
    Freshman

Number of posts : 44
    Registration date : 2008-11-21

Post by yraa Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:32 pm

I think that Brother Andre will be a solid squad next year, but saying that they will be winning YRAA Tier 1 basketball is a bold statement. They will have a couple teams that they will have to go through. Vaughn will have a very strong squad as many of their juniors are coming up to the senior level. Denison will also have Kevin Pangos back in their lineup for another season. St. Jean de Brebeuf will have a strong team, as their juniors are coming up. Even with the talent that B.A. will have next season, I still put Vaughn as the favourites for the championship next year.
    HoopTown123
    Freshman

Post by HoopTown123 Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:01 am

Their whole starting lineup is Back
    whatupdawg
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 425
    Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by whatupdawg Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:39 pm

seein iz believin
    HoopTown123
    Freshman

Post by HoopTown123 Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:57 pm

k..if B.a goes to the Finals...everyone who is talking all this Smack..come see them play...story donee
    whatupdawg
    Sophomore

Post by whatupdawg Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:02 pm

Dat tier 2 finalz...winin dat..sorry b...itz lik kisin you sista.
    HoopTown123
    Freshman

Post by HoopTown123 Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:16 pm

english plzz..what are you like 6th Year...step ya vocab game up cuz
    BallingIsMyHobbie
    BallingIsMyHobbie
    Freshman

Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2008-10-25

Post by BallingIsMyHobbie Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:40 am

B.A's nice still, but dey prolly ain't winnin dat tier 2.
    basketball_atr
    Freshman

Number of posts : 145
    Registration date : 2008-11-27

Post by basketball_atr Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:53 am

Loving the grammar used in these last few pages, almost makes up for the fact that you people have spent these two pages debating the fact Brother Andre should be tier 1. Heres the issue, their not, so whoever is boosting them, your fighting a losing cause. For the people who are Brother Andre supporters, even if you were top ten York, somewhere around 8 or 9, that still leaves you out of the Semi Finals because there is very little chance of beating Theresa, Denison and Miliken come playoff time, and beating
    Vaughan just isn't possible. So with that said, Quarter finals at best and really, who remembers Quarter Finalists

Now to talk about the playoff draw, really big fan of how York has set it up, the match-ups can't be debated this year at all cause stats have taken the place of areas and not one team should complain. Looking at the draw the first round is by far the most unpredictable especially when the smaller schools in terms of talent are playing. The only really interesting match-ups in the second round may be the possible Thornhill-Maple matchup and Sacred Heart-Huron Heights. Denison and Markham should face off in the Quarters which should be the best match up of that round by far. The Semi Finals, I am going to take Vaughan beating Markham, after Markham beat Denison. Theresa and Miliken should play off, I will take Miliken just because I think they are due to get back to top form after being absent from the playoff picture since the early 2000's, in terms of deep runs into the playoffs.
    Finally I will take Vaughan winning Championship over Miliken just because the Guard play of Vaughan will be to intense for any team to compete with.
    DaTruth
    Freshman

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by DaTruth Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:45 pm

I'm a grade 10 on Brother Andre team and we honestly with a coach who understands basketball we would go far, he gave up on dat game against markham and saint theresa he gave up on us he benched our best player tremaine, we also never have a straight starting line up, like i start most of the games and than he will let our nexx point guard start, we never have a straight starting line and we have our shifts on paper and how long we're going to play. He's just a whack coach and we're not going to go far and for BALLINGISMYHOBBIE shutup Julian always trying to boost BUR OAK you guys are ., we will obviously win tier 2, why don't u do sumthin with ur squad before u talk bout us
    CP3
    Freshman

Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post by CP3 Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:23 pm

k if B.A plays well they'll win tier 2 thats as far as it goes...Kadeem stop complaining bout ur coach hes bad or w/e but no one wants to hear that...THE BA TALK STOPS HERE!...an you guys stop talkin bout nex year cuz thsi post is talking about Best of York for THIS SEASON!
    HoopTown123
    Freshman

Post by HoopTown123 Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:36 pm

Ok B.a would beat..Miliken ..stl Markham..denision..iunno bout vaughan..basically any team iin york Region if their Starting line played...And their coach made good decisions..Like i sed dont talk about a Team yall never seen play..Bottem line...B.a is a team with alot of Talent..but they Coach isnt let'n them shine...And yall are talking about these teams as if dere impossible to beat..the Reason teams are doing so good is Beacause of good Coaching..and a good Program...from some of the players at B.a i heard they dont even Practice all the timee..liek once a week...I believe b.a players are Hungry..and dey aint gettin da CHancee too Eattttt!!!!..Tear uppp ya diggg
    HoopTown123
    Freshman

Post by HoopTown123 Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:37 pm

if you guys are also talking all this ish..come to one of the games and see these Talented players play
    kidlebron23
    kidlebron23
    Freshman

Number of posts : 143
    Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by kidlebron23 Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:54 pm

[quote="HoopTown123"]Ok B.a would beat..Miliken ..stl Markham..denision..iunno bout vaughan..basically any team iin york Region if their Starting line played...And their coach made good decisions..Like i sed dont talk about a Team yall never seen play..Bottem line...B.a is a team with alot of Talent..but they Coach isnt let'n them shine...And yall are talking about these teams as if dere impossible to beat..the Reason teams are doing so good is Beacause of good Coaching..and a good Program...from some of the players at B.a i heard they dont even Practice all the timee..liek once a week...I believe b.a players are Hungry..and dey aint gettin da CHancee too Eattttt!!!!..Tear uppp ya diggg[/quote]

All those teams would beat you...you lost to Markham by 33.....conversation done.
    HoopTown123
    Freshman

Post by HoopTown123 Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:56 pm

Coach did
    yraa
    Freshman

Number of posts : 44
    Registration date : 2008-11-21

Post by yraa Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:58 pm

I'm sorry Hooptown123, I highly doubt that Brother Andre has the necessary talent to compete with Vaughn, Milliken, STL, Denison, or Markham. No mean to disrespect your squad, but these teams have proven that they are the elite teams in York Region. Vaughn has proven they are a force to be reckoned with all throughout the GTA. If Brother Andre can blow out teams in the tier 2 playoffs, that's a good start to proving they belong in tier 1 and can compete with the best of them. Actions speak louder than words.
    BAisdoodoo
    Freshman

Number of posts : 89
    Registration date : 2009-01-26

Post by BAisdoodoo Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:42 pm

You guys are still talking about B.A. Shocked Rolling Eyes all the do is make excuses
    basketball_atr
    Freshman

Number of posts : 145
    Registration date : 2008-11-27

Post by basketball_atr Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:07 pm

Someone just make a Vaughan Brother Andre match up happen and let Collins drop 50 on them. This is just getting annoying. Enjoy Tier 2 and get over the fact the coach sucks, if all of you are so upset about all this, transfer to a different school and start talking trash when your on a team that can win.
    DaTruth
    Freshman

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by DaTruth Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Last edited by DaTruth on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    whatupdawg
    Sophomore

Post by whatupdawg Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:23 pm

brotha mon, sarry bout d coach, sarry bout d skool, sarry bout d program, sarry bout d hood yo in...bow wow boo hoo
    top 10 ... top 5....jus say yo #1...y not...itz jus wordz in cyber....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:52 pm