HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+23
laszlo
scarx
we.not.me
baller77
TAJ
DaKidMusclez
yaboy7
TheNews
Coach Philippe
baller1o1
Coach Bob
Scarbro
emeryball
lowcenter
TorontoBasketball
tb11
Yonge
RealBall
thechosenballer
skip2myloupt2
OnlyTheTruth
THE ROASTA
EYE OF A TIGER
27 posters

Toronto 3A City Championships (route to OFSAA)

Poll

Who WILL 3A CITY CHAMPIONSHIPS

[ 12 ]
    Toronto 3A City Championships         (route to OFSAA) - Page 3 Bar_left24%Toronto 3A City Championships         (route to OFSAA) - Page 3 Bar_right [24%] 
    [ 12 ]
    Toronto 3A City Championships         (route to OFSAA) - Page 3 Bar_left24%Toronto 3A City Championships         (route to OFSAA) - Page 3 Bar_right [24%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Toronto 3A City Championships         (route to OFSAA) - Page 3 Bar_left12%Toronto 3A City Championships         (route to OFSAA) - Page 3 Bar_right [12%] 
    [ 16 ]
    Toronto 3A City Championships         (route to OFSAA) - Page 3 Bar_left32%Toronto 3A City Championships         (route to OFSAA) - Page 3 Bar_right [32%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Toronto 3A City Championships         (route to OFSAA) - Page 3 Bar_left8%Toronto 3A City Championships         (route to OFSAA) - Page 3 Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Toronto 3A City Championships         (route to OFSAA) - Page 3 Bar_left0%Toronto 3A City Championships         (route to OFSAA) - Page 3 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Toronto 3A City Championships         (route to OFSAA) - Page 3 Bar_left0%Toronto 3A City Championships         (route to OFSAA) - Page 3 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 50
    EYE OF A TIGER
    Freshman

Number of posts : 161
    Registration date : 2008-07-22

Toronto 3A City Championships         (route to OFSAA) - Page 3 Empty Re: Toronto 3A City Championships (route to OFSAA)

Post by EYE OF A TIGER Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:38 pm

I agree with you Toronto Basketball. Emery sure suprised Knocking off the favourite Laurier. (with 6 guys!!!!!!!)

Thats Heart!

also, i've been told Martingrove beat Western Tech (im not sure if thats correct , but i trust my sources)

ALSO, My Boy's up in George Harvey Just knocked off Central Commerce
    emeryball
    Freshman

Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-01-11

Toronto 3A City Championships         (route to OFSAA) - Page 3 Empty Re: Toronto 3A City Championships (route to OFSAA)

Post by emeryball Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:45 pm

The six players on Emery are very commited and they are very talented one of them is a NCAA prospects in my opinion
    EYE OF A TIGER
    Freshman

Number of posts : 161
    Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by EYE OF A TIGER Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:13 am

today is the day: @ U of T (downtown) Rogers TV!

A-10:30pm----Bloor vs. Fleming
    2A- 12:00pm-George Harvey vs. Stephan Leacock
    3A-1:30pm-- Emery vs. Martingrove
    4A- 3:00pm--Eastern vs. West Hill
    TAJ
    Freshman

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by TAJ Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:59 pm

Did Emery get the win?

When I left, it was 2nd quarter and Emery was up by 8. They looked very strong.
    Wright from Matingrove had 12 points after 1st quarter so he was going for a big game.
    Emery was playing with 6 players! Wow!

Wonder who won?
    baller77
    Freshman

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2008-11-19

Post by baller77 Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:17 pm

troy mcdonald scored a buzzer beating lay up for mci
    55-53 win for mci
    we.not.me
    Freshman

Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

Post by we.not.me Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:40 pm

matthew wright is a very good player, man dropped in think somewhere around 30, but had enough confidence in his teammates to pass up the gamewinning shot. congratz to martingrove.
    OnlyTheTruth
    Freshman

Number of posts : 157
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Post by OnlyTheTruth Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:06 pm

I told everyone Matthew Wright was a beast ... 30+ points city finals to push his team into Ofssaa and beat a big hearted strong Emery team.. Alot of respect to Emery they never give up and honestly if they had a full roster could beat Martingrove ... Hope Emery beats Western Tech because they are WAY more deserving to go to Offssa then Western Tech... Goodluck to Martingrove in Offssaa and Goodluck to Emery against Western Tech..
    scarx
    Freshman

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2009-02-26

Post by scarx Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:06 pm

Yea i just got to the game for the second quarter and martingrove looked weakkk, they were done by like ten. Next thing i know the second half comes and its finally a game, martingrove battles back pretty much through matthew wright. The game was tied with liek 5 seconds, they got it to matthew wright and he found the open man, for teh game winner. Great Game. But i knoww emery is gonna beat western tech to make ofsaa
    laszlo
    Freshman

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by laszlo Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:56 pm

emery won today by 5+ points.
    they advance to aaa ofsaa.
    Respect
    Respect
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 562
    Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by Respect Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm

Bob Maydo makes another Ofssa run!
    lowcenter
    Freshman

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Toronto 3A City Championships         (route to OFSAA) - Page 3 Empty Toronto 3A City Championships (route to OFSAA)

Post by lowcenter Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:23 pm

Emery won 63-57. Emery's 6-man roster is going to OFSAA!

Last edited by lowcenter on Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    whatupdawg
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 425
    Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by whatupdawg Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:47 pm

bob maydo is d legend!! Les Goooo Emery....bow wow wow!
    TAJ
    Freshman

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by TAJ Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:04 pm

Congrats to Emery. Really want to give it out to them. 6 man roster and they are doin it big! Guys, make TO proud at OFSAA!
    Show em all tha 6 man roster can bust ass! CHEERS
    unknownballer
    Freshman

Number of posts : 255
    Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by unknownballer Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:11 pm

Emery underdogs came out on top just what i was waiting for congrats
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5295
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Post by Coach Clement Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm

[quote="whatupdawg"]bob maydo is d legend!! Les Goooo Emery....bow wow wow![/quote]

dawg knows!
    emeryball
    Freshman

Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-01-11

Post by emeryball Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:33 pm

emery is going to ofsaa maydo pulled it off watch out for team efforts from robert and khalid

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:03 am