HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+16
BBaller
PeelIsReal
Agent of Chaos
Lets go
LincPride
SSSmooth
ballislife23
Hooptown_baller
baller-7
Baller#10
MEN LIE, WOMEN LIE
peel Basketball
zenozero
coachblue
airCHINA
pau gasol123
20 posters

TEIR 2 PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS/FIANLS PREDICTIONS

pau gasol123
    Freshman

Number of posts : 276
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

TEIR 2 PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS/FIANLS PREDICTIONS - Page 4 Empty Re: TEIR 2 PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS/FIANLS PREDICTIONS

Post by pau gasol123 Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:49 pm

i am number 24 styll i hade a soft game but fianls is were i will show for sure who r u Bballer
    BBaller
    Freshman

Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2008-12-16

TEIR 2 PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS/FIANLS PREDICTIONS - Page 4 Empty Re: TEIR 2 PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS/FIANLS PREDICTIONS

Post by BBaller Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:54 pm

woodlands pg and center got fouled out
    and you guys only won by two
    so that means there are other players that held you down.
    the reason you guys won was because of missed free throws in the last 2 minutes and that inbound play which was executed very badly. While you guys did keep it close it was largely on fast breaks. If it wasn't for your bigs that game would have been a blowout. # 55 held it down for you guys, otherwise #3 on woodlands would have had a big game. Your guard play was stagnant and was defended and stopped by a zone the whole game.
    In the end, a win is a win.
    BBaller
    Freshman

Post by BBaller Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:55 pm

you were the guy everyone kept calling kobe on the side. I don't go to the school, i was just watching.
    HollaBalla1
    Freshman

Number of posts : 85
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

Post by HollaBalla1 Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:56 pm

Adda boy Heart Lake. Making me proud. Sorry I can't come to the finals. Good luck!
    pau gasol123
    Freshman

Post by pau gasol123 Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:58 pm

lol yee ive been called that for a bit lol but o well manz gotta do what a manz gotta do i got some fans i guess cuzz i knoe ppl seen me play i hade a an alrite game gotta work on some stuff and im ready for wednesday but yo i knoe dere someone in da crowd that i knoe jus didnt knoe where i saw him im tryna find da guy lol he was sitting wid a guy name jamar u knoe him by any chance
    BBaller
    Freshman

Post by BBaller Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:01 pm

i don't know. There were a lot of kids sitting up in the front.
    pau gasol123
    Freshman

Post by pau gasol123 Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:02 pm

o ok what do u think of my game lol
    BBaller
    Freshman

Post by BBaller Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:09 pm

you got to attack the basket. Your team didn't have any penetration. Everyone was on the 3 pt line. Get inside. A few times when you and # 20 drove, things worked for you. Side note: Confidence is key, but don't be over confident.
    pau gasol123
    Freshman

Post by pau gasol123 Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:12 pm

yea your rite man thankz for da info y dont u come to our champsionship game its guna be livee
    BBaller
    Freshman

Post by BBaller Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:13 pm

I will probably be there.
    PeelIsReal
    Freshman

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2010-02-24

Post by PeelIsReal Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:14 pm

LOL at pau gasol i knew you were 24 from the time I called u kobe bryant cuz u had the number you got gassed we werent comparing u to him we were gassing u up...u played like doo doo cant lie man....woodlands took an L...overall a win is a win congrats but dont take it in that we called u kobe cuz ur nice LOL ur the total opposite everyone was clowning on you cuz u dropped #3 in da first quarter thinking u were all big and tings after that u got owned all game...great play by the rest of your team...bad foul management by woodlands...the pg and #51 their big man fouled out....missed 4 free throws again just like the applewood game down the stretch that would have made the difference...its a shame to see woodlands lose they wont be the same next year...but advice to woodlands...work on your free throws and to be more aggressive...have a better mentality...thats 2 pointless losses this season...st paul and heart lake...and almost the applewood game too...tsk tsk
    pau gasol123
    Freshman

Post by pau gasol123 Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:15 pm

ok make sure u identify urself to us hlss manz lol anyways gudd game to woodlands whats ur prediction on fianls game bro
    BBaller
    Freshman

Post by BBaller Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:16 pm

i don't know.
    I haven't seen Lincoln play at all, so i can't say.
    pau gasol123
    Freshman

Post by pau gasol123 Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:19 pm

lol to peelisreal because i knoe i played bad thats y i said i played alrite becsue when it came down to it i played the defense and got the pass that won the game and lol didnt get owned by the way cuzz there team is all shooters that gudd for woodlands that makes the game of basketball better. and lol u wannna see this number 24 do gudd come to championship game we as a team will show u and ill make sure i drp some nice points jus for u
    PeelIsReal
    Freshman

Post by PeelIsReal Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:22 pm

ive seen lincoln play tho styll....hlss hard luck...you guys really needa practice...i dont mean that in an offensive way pau gasol im just saying...judging by today dont expect an easy game. and no woodlands has some inside game too #3 and #51 unfortunately with 51 fouled out who was attacking the rim and the PG out there was no one to feed the ball inside...i dont doubt your talent bro...im just saying...you may have gotten the pass off but then again he was left open who couldnt pass to an open guy like that...
    pau gasol123
    Freshman

Post by pau gasol123 Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:27 pm

yup ur rite i knoe ur not tryna dis i hade a bad game i know that i play 100 times betta den dat but to tell u the truth there pg is the guy who sets them up with him they were nothing then witht he big guy out that left a huge defensive hole for hlss to attack and no that pass was nice cuzz we all knoe we can pass to an open man but what coach cans et up a game winning play liek that. also hlss was calm if u noticed in the last minute we hade confidence in our game im not seying woodlands sucks but im seying with thos guys out it made the game tough for them only player i can think of that could of helped what the guy that was on the bench the whole game i tihnk his name is jason i cant believe he was on the bench he is solid
    PeelIsReal
    Freshman

Post by PeelIsReal Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:31 pm

actually jason took a big L...missed a lay up and his free throws....tsk tsk that costed them not pointing it just at him...i mean #3 cudnt hold the weight all by himself...and i dont know if you're aware but when woodlands big white guy got the ball before he turned it over to yall woodlands coach called timeout but the refs didnt call it then yall got the ball...big factor...as well as the sg missing his freethrows as well...i mean in my eyes...the refs were definitely one sided...a lot of basketball fans could have seen that today
    pau gasol123
    Freshman

Post by pau gasol123 Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:33 pm

so if they were 1 sided y did woodlands have bonus in like 3 or 4 mins and clearly we was not gettin foul calls
    pau gasol123
    Freshman

Post by pau gasol123 Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:42 pm

we can talk all day bout how i played crap how hlss got lucky and what not but hlss is goin to fianls were all there players will step up u can come watch if u would like cuzz we will put on a nice show for yall against lincoln our newest rivals. gunna be a great game
    peel Basketball
    Freshman

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by peel Basketball Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:57 pm

[quote="PeelIsReal"]actually jason took a big L...missed a lay up and his free throws....tsk tsk that costed them not pointing it just at him...i mean #3 cudnt hold the weight all by himself...and i dont know if you're aware but when woodlands big white guy got the ball before he turned it over to yall woodlands coach called timeout but the refs didnt call it then yall got the ball...big factor...as well as the sg missing his freethrows as well...i mean in my eyes...the refs were definitely one sided...a lot of basketball fans could have seen that today[/quote]

It isn't fair to blame one person for a lose of that magnitude, yes Jason did miss that lay-up but one of heartlake's bigmen slapped the backboard so they got 2 freethrows and the ball. yes later that game, Jason missed one free throw of a 1-1 so did #3 and their starting SG. Heart Lake won this because they were the better team, they managed to foul out #1 and their Big men...and put pressure on the ball when it counted. although woodlands Coach did call that time out and wasn't called(I mean he screamed it) and that was big. you have to give heartlake credit, they ran a inbound play to perfection...It was a great game ether way.
    PeelIsReal
    Freshman

Post by PeelIsReal Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:09 pm

yea but ... i actually said not only jason made mistakes as per my post but so did the the sg who missed free throws and their big white man who turned it over...no matter what anyone says i kno the game is finished now but if that timeout was acknowledged by the ref heart lake wud have probably not had that inbound chance
    pau gasol123
    Freshman

Post by pau gasol123 Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:21 pm

ok but either way he didnt get the timeout the woodlands team hade 1 minute to handle the ball that is a coachin issue. the coach needed to notice that he has no ball handlers and he should have called a time out from tyme. thats jus coachin decision and a huge problem by the coach. wodlands gudd game it was gudd playing you guys and thank u peel basketball
    peel Basketball
    Freshman

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by peel Basketball Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:39 pm

the time out that wasn't called was HUGE, because that would of left woodlands with the ball with about 12 sec left in the game.
    TigerBallers
    Freshman

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post by TigerBallers Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:01 pm

yo pau. there was someone on ur team recording the game. tell him to post the video on youtube or something
    pau gasol123
    Freshman

Post by pau gasol123 Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:53 pm

why do u need it posted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:43 am