HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+16
laszlo
THE ROASTA
unknown1
two3-higher than a star
baller1o1
DatBaller15
SprinklerDude323
kiddddo
Tila_Tequila
OnlyTheTruth
TorontoBasketball
TAJ
skip2myloupt2
azn_hobo
Coach Bob
EYE OF A TIGER
20 posters

Who will WIN the TDSB Toronto West?

Poll

Who will WIN the TDSB Toronto West?

[ 30 ]
    Who will WIN the TDSB Toronto West? - Page 4 Bar_left44%Who will WIN the TDSB Toronto West? - Page 4 Bar_right [44%] 
    [ 19 ]
    Who will WIN the TDSB Toronto West? - Page 4 Bar_left28%Who will WIN the TDSB Toronto West? - Page 4 Bar_right [28%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Who will WIN the TDSB Toronto West? - Page 4 Bar_left7%Who will WIN the TDSB Toronto West? - Page 4 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Who will WIN the TDSB Toronto West? - Page 4 Bar_left7%Who will WIN the TDSB Toronto West? - Page 4 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who will WIN the TDSB Toronto West? - Page 4 Bar_left3%Who will WIN the TDSB Toronto West? - Page 4 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Who will WIN the TDSB Toronto West? - Page 4 Bar_left4%Who will WIN the TDSB Toronto West? - Page 4 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Who will WIN the TDSB Toronto West? - Page 4 Bar_left6%Who will WIN the TDSB Toronto West? - Page 4 Bar_right [6%] 

Total Votes: 68
    TAJ
    Freshman

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Who will WIN the TDSB Toronto West? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who will WIN the TDSB Toronto West?

Post by TAJ Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:30 pm

OnlyTheTruth,

What I said about academics didn't direct at Martingrove. So don't tell me to shut up! READ! or I should say, Learn To READ!
    I didn't even argue over the fact that we lost. All I said, I feel (meaning in my o.p.i.n.i.o.n.) Harvey could have been a better team.
    So read and then talk! BTW, don't bull . at school and pay attention during English Class!

Last edited by TAJ on Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    azn_hobo
    Freshman

Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2008-10-06

Who will WIN the TDSB Toronto West? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who will WIN the TDSB Toronto West?

Post by azn_hobo Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:30 pm

taj dont waste ur time with that loser. all he does is talk nd judge. jus stop wasting ur fingers typing words to a douche
    TorontoBasketball
    Freshman

Number of posts : 158
    Registration date : 2008-09-21

Post by TorontoBasketball Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:34 pm

I Would like to add good luck to Harvey and their players. The future is bright for them as Fidel is an emerging star.
    OnlyTheTruth
    Freshman

Number of posts : 157
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Post by OnlyTheTruth Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:35 pm

wow you guys take a loss hard ... i wont even say anything .. All i have to say is my prediction was right and at the end of the day Martingrove is a better team then George Harvey as i been saying and this is a basketball discussion not about who can read and right..lol
    azn_hobo
    Freshman

Post by azn_hobo Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:36 pm

yea ur right. martingrove is a better team than harvey - wen they played a harvey team that played bak to bak games wen martingrove got a day to rest. right? never looked at that did u? lemme ask u soemthing smart guy, were u at the game today?
    TAJ
    Freshman

Post by TAJ Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:38 pm

[quote="azn_hobo"]taj dont waste ur time with that loser. all he does is talk nd judge. jus stop wasting ur fingers typing words to a douche[/quote]

LOL, ya, you are right. I shouldnt waste my time writin to worthless people.
    LAST TIP: ppl, pls learn to read. it will help you in FUTURE!!!!
    TAJ
    Freshman

Post by TAJ Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:44 pm

[quote="TorontoBasketball"]I Would like to add good luck to Harvey and their players. The future is bright for them as Fidel is an emerging star.[/quote]

Respect bro! It's good to see ppl not hatin on teams but actually encouragin. I am pretty sure you understood my comment on the last post I wrote to you.

Anways, getting back to topic. Naci @ Vra. I hve my 'bet' on VRA. They have came far and I think they will not rest untill they take the West title.
    OnlyTheTruth
    Freshman

Post by OnlyTheTruth Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:46 pm

Okay yes they did play back to back.. but is that Martingroves fault for finishing first AND getting the advantage ... tell me..?? and no i was not at the game..
    azn_hobo
    Freshman

Post by azn_hobo Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:49 pm

waste of time even talkin to u. so u keep ur opinion high k? Wink
    OnlyTheTruth
    Freshman

Post by OnlyTheTruth Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:53 pm

lol.. you have nothing to say here anymore your team is out for the year.. maybe next year.. and ofcourse what iv been saying is a waste of time.. iv been talking about Martingrove being better then George Harvey lol who is George Harvey there eliminated LOL i agree with you there total waste of time im sorry...
    azn_hobo
    Freshman

Post by azn_hobo Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:56 pm

LOL THATS WHERE UR WRONG! SEASON AINT OVER! we play thursday =)
    azn_hobo
    Freshman

Post by azn_hobo Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:56 pm

u should look up ur information u make such a bold statement. LOL moron
    OnlyTheTruth
    Freshman

Post by OnlyTheTruth Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:57 pm

Thursday for what 2A city qualifying lol
    OnlyTheTruth
    Freshman

Post by OnlyTheTruth Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:58 pm

and why would i want to search up there information... and technically there SEASON is over because last i recall the Toronto West is there SEASON u retard ...
    TAJ
    Freshman

Post by TAJ Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:59 pm

OnlyTheTruth

.................................!.........!****!......Waste of Time.
    Rolling Eyes Rather watch pathetic Raps. play then write here.
    azn_hobo
    Freshman

Post by azn_hobo Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:59 pm

I dunno. why dont u go bak to ur sorry waste of ur time. why bother knowing? go suck on martingrove's jock b
    azn_hobo
    Freshman

Post by azn_hobo Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:01 pm

the . said "you have nothing to say here anymore your team is out for the year.. maybe next year.. "

THEN HE SAYS
    "and technically there SEASON is over because last i recall the Toronto West is there SEASON u retard ..."

girl ur da retard
    OnlyTheTruth
    Freshman

Post by OnlyTheTruth Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:01 pm

Then go watch them play.. no one is asking you to write here lol..
    azn_hobo
    Freshman

Post by azn_hobo Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:01 pm

the retard said*
    OnlyTheTruth
    Freshman

Post by OnlyTheTruth Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:03 pm

oh man why am I still here talking to Kumar the paki Taj and his buddy Harold the I cant see anything Azn_hobo LOL ... im done with this George Harvey is out.. NACI and Vaughn Road will be a close game ... Martingrove wins the West.. thats my Prediction..
    EYE OF A TIGER
    Freshman

Number of posts : 161
    Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by EYE OF A TIGER Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:03 pm

fellas fellas ....RELAX....stop fighting over nothing......at the end of the day Martingrove squeezed a win passed George Harvey

According to a friend of mine Harvey was up by 2 at Half-Time, and back-and-forth until 3 minutes in the 4th.

was it fatigue from a back-to-back?..who cares the final score SPEAKS LOUDER than anything

Congrads to George Harvey in a surprising great season. Good Luck in the 2A cities to OFSAA

and why does people say i hate on Martingrove because i dont. I based my opinion on Harvey's full line-up (Jameel did not play). Anyways Congrads to the Martingrove Bears in a good gruiling win!

I herd it was a great game. home-court advantage really helped
    and i herd the refs were calling everything for the screaming home court team including ALOT of controverial charges which put Harvey in foul trouble?...is that correct? and does anyone know the final score?
    OnlyTheTruth
    Freshman

Post by OnlyTheTruth Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:05 pm

Not trying to start with you EYE OF A TIGER we have already had our fair share of arguments but I wouldnt call there 10+ win a squeeze?
    azn_hobo
    Freshman

Post by azn_hobo Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:06 pm

foul trouble? u tell me how a scores table, can let sum1 on a team play with 7 personal fouls LOL. then mix up a player's foul with another player, 3 TIMES!
    whatupdawg
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 425
    Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by whatupdawg Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:08 pm

OnlyTheTruth...."Kumar the paki Taj"
    yo dawg...racist talkz....dont bring dat.
    azn_hobo
    Freshman

Post by azn_hobo Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:09 pm

he's a douche. let him talk behind his screen. anytime u wanan go face to face? jus tell me k Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:19 pm