HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+42
osyp
TheNews
kingjames23
Coach Bob
Air Jordans
steve.nash1
scarx
laszlo
Yonge
tb11
LockDownDefender
THESCOUT
OneTimeVisitor
BAisdoodoo
Scarbro
Coach Clement
rvd1018
LEFTBENCH
whatupdawg
TorontoBasketball
Respect
Bballoutrageous
DatBaller15
mummie334
hoopster
BallinIsMyHobby12
rising_star_34
RealBall
we.not.me
DG-10
wcbasketball
AllAroundPlayer
Tila_Tequila
Coach Mike
kiddddo
loveball
Tango
stevelogan92
EYE OF A TIGER
bonez07
Conkkid
Coach Philippe
46 posters

West Hill Warriors Basketball 2008-09

Coach Philippe
    Freshman

Number of posts : 284
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

West Hill Warriors Basketball 2008-09 - Page 8 Empty Re: West Hill Warriors Basketball 2008-09

Post by Coach Philippe Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:06 am

Laslo,

Thanks for the support man, I appreciate it!

Don't worry, I'm a fast typer and have thick-skin...LOL...(but yeah you're right, haters will be haters regardless..)

Appreciate the compliment, and yes I will do my best to represent Canada/Toronto well wherever I go!
    wetshooter31
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

West Hill Warriors Basketball 2008-09 - Page 8 Empty Re: West Hill Warriors Basketball 2008-09

Post by wetshooter31 Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:21 am

juss wanted to say good luck coach..this is a awesome opportunity and i wud jump all over it if i were u as well
    Isura
    Freshman

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

Post by Isura Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:15 pm

Congrats coach. Maybe one day we'll see you on the sidelines during march madness!! Best of luck to you.
    we.not.me
    Freshman

Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

Post by we.not.me Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:37 pm

coach phillipe, i think you made a choice that was best for you. whatupdawg, is just a confused teenager who a probably can't play ball or b gets bullied and feels the need to act like an idiot here. and if that wasn't bad enough the mans typing skills are equal to a dog.
    bbfan
    Freshman

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2008-08-27

Post by bbfan Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:59 pm

Good Luck Coach Phillipe. I was pulling for West Hill since I'm an Ottawa area guy who played in the AUS just before you got there. Your opportunity sounds great!! As for whatupdawg- why do you use so many zzzzzs in your posts!!
    Coach Philippe
    Freshman

Post by Coach Philippe Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:40 am

Thanks for the great positive posts and support guys!

It's great to know that Canada is behind us and wants to see us succeed!

I'm very excited about the opportunity and can't wait to get to work...

Thanks again for the support and positive wishes everybody! Much Appreciated...
    For any further questions or comments, you can reach me at; nbphilippe@hotmail.com
    EYE OF A TIGER
    Freshman

Number of posts : 161
    Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by EYE OF A TIGER Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:48 pm

Wow it's a HUGE oppertunity for you as a coach.

Your going to be part of Something NEW.

good luck Coach Philippe. GTA ball community will miss your dedication

ALSO, can i get your email for one of my friends about an issue he has??
    Coach Philippe
    Freshman

Post by Coach Philippe Thu May 07, 2009 5:55 pm

I am pleased to announce that West Hill Senior PG Adrian Tomlinson will be attending Central Florida Community College next year
    in Ocala, Florida playing under Tim Ryan who led the team to a 20-10 record this year, and have been to the State Tournament 4 of the last 5 years with 2 Conference Championships.

Adrian's signing caps off a phenomenal career at West Hill and a season this year that saw him earn a 1st Team spot on the Toronto All-Star Team (Toronto Star) and a 1st Team All-Canadian and All-Ontario selection by Jim Thomas! He led West Hill in Scoring, Assists, Steals and Minutes played along with being a team leader and helping West Hill reach the Quarter-Finals at 4A OFSAA in it's first OFSAA appearance in 3 years and a Finals appearance in the City of Toronto Championship.

Maybe the #1 PG in Canada, the Central Florida Patriots Basketball program is getting a great competitor and a very talented athlete in Adrian, and I personally am very proud of how far he has come, and how much further he will be going in the future!

On behalf of the West Hill Coaching staff, and all of Adrian's teammates, we wish him sincere Congratulations!

I know with work, discipline and focus, Adrian will have great success at Central Florida, and will continue his path to earning a college degree and moving on to the NCAA.

Adrian joins Taylor Johnston who signed early with Binghamton University (NCAA-D1) in Binghamton, NY earlier this year, and Alex Arthur will be the next to sign shortly...

Congrats AT, and all the best next year! We'll be pulling for you and are all very proud of you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:17 am